Performance monitor (sports mode)

I have enabled the 'offroad' settings that shows steering angle, height above sea level and compass in the main HMI display and just wondered if anyone has sussed out the coding settings required to enabled the performance monitor or sports mode. Think it shows a lateral g-force gauge, accelerometer etc.? Anyone enabled this on a MK3 FL 18 MY ????

As above, it’s ODIS-E enabled with FeC/SWaP codes. I like mine, but I rarely use it.

42964F5F-40EF-4790-BFDE-E1DEB0D40445.thumb.jpeg.21d6c01250bb8d14b8752a094b8f6cec.jpeg

Have you got the wheel angle sensors working on the off road gauges? There is some extra coding that needs doing for that to work that I found the other day. I can link it if you don’t have it.

1 hour ago, DEZMONDE said:

Are those features available on MIB1 amundsen via Obdeleven?

No, as SashaGrace said they are SWaP functions so cannot be enabled except by ODIS - and they are not available on a MIB1 unit even then.

Edited by PetrolDave
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Maggle said:

I have enabled the 'offroad' settings that shows steering angle, height above sea level and compass in the main HMI display and just wondered if anyone has sussed out the coding settings required to enabled the performance monitor or sports mode. Think it shows a lateral g-force gauge, accelerometer etc.? Anyone enabled this on a MK3 FL 18 MY ????

Hmmm. Are you sure yours is a MY18 ?

My 17 plate MY18 245 has this display as standard although, it shows Bar, G & kW

15 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

I think the OP’s car is a 230. This is only activated on the MY18 245 and MY19 245 Challenge in the Octy range.

You are indeed correct - it is a 230, hence not having it as 'standard'

• Like 1

There is nothing in it that the Maxidot doesn’t give you, the water and oil temp you can have on the dash and the G meter is really just a novelty. You can run Skoda One App via SmartLink to get some info like that anyway. You can also code the lap timer into the Maxidot too.

I have that screen in my car...

Ask me how many times I have used it except to show to passengers "oh, and it also has this screen"

Honestly, when you are driving fast and accelerating hard, are you going to take your eyes from the road and go "let me just check for a sec what pressure I have on the Turbo right now..." or "this corner looks fun... Let's look at the g-force while I push the car to the limit through it."

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I've got this in my 2015 SE/L after the motherboard failed in my MIB2 unit causing intermittent power issues/cutouts. Just come back from Satnavsystems in Surbiton who replaced the mobo and upgraded the software after Skoda dealer quoted 3k for the parts alone. Cost a third of skodas parts quote without labour. All brand new OEM parts.

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 14:14, SashaGrace said:

Have you got the wheel angle sensors working on the off road gauges? There is some extra coding that needs doing for that to work that I found the other day. I can link it if you don’t have it.

I just enabled the off road function a couple of days ago, and the wheel angle just worked.

But my oil temp and turbo pressure gauges on the Sport menu don't. People have mentioned an ECU update to get them working. Just wondered if they just worked for you, or did they start working after the CAN upgrade?

20 hours ago, SashaGrace said:

Check that the Sport Menu is active in VCDS, I’ll PM you the coding when I get home.

Please, reply to me, too! I Checked today, and it has SportHMI only, (I have only a Bolero, it can shows: steering angle, oil and water temp.)

The Skoda OneApp can show more things, but it's needed to connect your phone to the radio...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/12/2019 at 16:05, SashaGrace said:

It doesn’t unfortunately.

hi , hru ? can you please help me with activation the HMI menu , i have skoda octavia 2019 . thanks a lot

• 2 years later...
On 18/04/2019 at 15:14, SashaGrace said:

As above, it’s ODIS-E enabled with FeC/SWaP codes. I like mine, but I rarely use it.

42964F5F-40EF-4790-BFDE-E1DEB0D40445.thumb.jpeg.21d6c01250bb8d14b8752a094b8f6cec.jpeg

Hello, in this version, can the turbo pressure be turned off? BAR?