Post head gasket coolant loss

1 hour ago, Tomjones1995 said:

Out of curiosity, I was told by the bodger when I wanted genuine parts that vw would not give me a 3 hole gasket because my car had a 2 hole gasket and they didn't want any lawsuit/ trouble with the courts by giving me a different sized gasket so he could only get me non genuine oem parts. Does that sound as stupid to you as it does to me?

Jesus, that is a crock of crap :x

22 minutes ago, TMB said:

Jesus, that is a crock of crap :x

Thought so, I think I've found a good one now so I'l sort this mess out now. Actually had the car back yesterday because an egr flexi pipe had split for the second time since hg change at end of November and the bodger changed it the first time and this current garage said they left a bolt out and that's why it split after about 2 months (2 months to split 3 months to sort it). So you guys can see the horse **** I've been having to put up with. They couldn't even recognize a flywheel on its way out for goodness sake :D

14 minutes ago, TMB said:

Is the garage called Bodgit & Scarper?

:D

You know what, it think it might be :D what other name could it have? :D

Edited by Tomjones1995
  • Like 1