Felicia door required

The N/S front door on my Felicia 1.3LXI is damaged and I think it may be easier to replace it with a second hand one. I have tried posting a request with some internet sites for breakers/dismantlers with no luck.

Anyone know where I might source one of these, really I want a red door to match.

Alternatively has anyone tried to knock out a door after it has been damaged by hitting a post (it's sort of pushed inwards if you get what I mean, the trim is bent but maybe the door skin can be popped back out again?).

My late father did the damage in an ASDA carpark just before he died. He swore that "that post wasn't there last week", he was a joker.

Thanks

Howard

depends on the type of dent, without seeing it, its hard to guage, quite often dinks will pop out with a bit of pressure applied to the right place, sometimes they flake off a bit if paint at the same time, if does make sure you cover the exposed metal otherwise you end up with a nasty rust patch within a matter of days

The door is single skinned but once you take the door card out there will be a layer of plastic film you have to puncture to gain access (very thin film easily broken with fingers etc). Unfortunately This plastic is a form of sound deadening I believe, But better that being cut than a dented door.