Drivers door lock/Indicator/Alarm not working

Afternoon guys,

I have an issue where everything in the drivers door apart from the window has stopped working, central locking doesn't lock the door and the alarm doesn't set until i manually lock the door. Looking around it seems this would be due to a broken wire in the door somewhere, or in the flexi bit between the door and body.

Has anyone else had this, and can advise which wire/s would be the most likely culprit? Seems a fairly common problem but no one seems to tell you where the fault actually is apart from "A broken wire"! Luckily my door card is now screwed to the door rather than riveted so not a problem to take it off again! It's happen shortly after the window regulator was replaced so assume it's due to something I've done somewhere along the way??

All the wires in the flexi look fine, moving them all individually makes no difference and all look to be in the sockets correctly. I figured that's where the problem would be as they're the only wires that actually move! 

Although, i know a broken wire isn't necessarily visible, if the insulation isn't broken it look's as good as new...

Did you disconnect the sockets and check the condition of the pins?

Water ingress rotting the connectors is a very likely cause of your problem.

No, I didn't remove them to check pins (The seals looked to be properly in place). I'll do that tomorrow if I get a chance though. Are they a simple twist in plug/socket like my old Golf? Or do they need some form of tool??