Upper Estate Boot Door Trim

Hi,

I have tried searching but not found anything of much use. Is it possible to remove the upper trim around the estate boot door? I have fitted a rear view dashcam but want the wire to run under the trim and then through the rubber boot into the headlining

thanks

you can bring the cable through the headlining and then just leave a loop of flex to allow for the door movement and still attach to the rear window.

mibe still works after 5+ years having been done this way

Thanks everyone, i was able to pull enough of the top section back to feed the wire through, there are about 5 clips and i found by putting my hand behind the trim from the screen upwards, I was then able to find the clips and pull that section back, then work my way along, fed the cable through the rubber tube from the headlining and result is a very neat rear camera

• Like 1