Fabia156

What do u think of the Stripes?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do u think of the Stripes?

• They look Very nice..
    • They look OK but Dont do it
    • They look Fugly
    • UR A **** LOL

Would they make a 2.0 Fabia faster than a Mustang???

ha ha .. try harder next time to act funny ;)

but on a second thought, I think that they can make a diesel engine sound like a petrom one... and may as well stop the horrible amount of smoke that comes out from the exhaust of a diesel fabia

dont worry im not so dum, i've read the mustange gt thread n i dont see the point of u guys spreadin ur "tryin to be funny" replies in every thread n mention the 2.0 thing

Jeg forteller De igjen. Jeg ikke pr

Sorry If you dont get it. I was not being funny

Whatever you say bro :rolleyes:

3an jad ennak mas"5ara"

:rofl:

Zetvas so funy mygud mahn Yasser!

ChrisRs, playza smar trol und yullon lyget von bak srownat yu.

Yasser...just do it man. Just go to the vinyl store and tell to slap it on 'wapah!'.

If you don't like it you can always take it off afterward. When we meet on Friday I'll throw some more ideas at you I've always had for that car when it belonged to Thomas.

• 3 months later...

looks good Yasser - I say - go for it in vinyl!:thumbup:

Oh and BTW the Vrs only smokes when I want it to - usually right after I get in front of someone who has irritated me - you have to put your foot down in way-too-high a gear to do it......

it's a real plus not a minus!:rofl:

(must remember to take a trip down to Dubai sometime to visit the Dubai Briskoda branch, but it takes a brave man to drive in Dubai these days I hear....)

Bas

• 2 weeks later...
looks good Yasser - I say - go for it in vinyl!:thumbup:

Oh and BTW the Vrs only smokes when I want it to - usually right after I get in front of someone who has irritated me - you have to put your foot down in way-too-high a gear to do it......

it's a real plus not a minus!:rofl:

(must remember to take a trip down to Dubai sometime to visit the Dubai Briskoda branch, but it takes a brave man to drive in Dubai these days I hear....)

Bas

Thnx for the opinion.. That woudl be nice if you come to Dubai sometime Basil, Im sure u'll have fun in here, as for the driving thing in dubai, its nothing nee but they're makin alot about it on TV so that some ppl would stop doin crazy things but u'll be fine if your careful from some crazy guys who drive like A$$es..

Someone photoshop that heap out of a nice picture of the Corniche!

Only kidding! Think you should go with offset stripes, bit thinner than the first pic, not like the twin-stripe pic, but try white. There's a Suzy Swift up the road from me with white-on-red and that looks fine.

You haven't gotten it done yet Yasser have you? I haven't seen this thread in a long time I forgot we had a little 'bout with Chris :rofl:

Robshaw..LMAO.. Nope... Im thinkin of the cowy pattern over my car:rofl:

Mil, I havent had it done, Thinkin about it now, i dunno it kinda see it a bit C.H.A.V to do lol, But i have done something that u didnt see Mil..

here it is

exhaust.jpg

""Oh I'll get it cleaned :P ""