How to enable Digital Instrument Panel menu for Virtual cockpit?

Have you tried holding down the VIEW button on your steering wheel? Still quite weird that the menu isn't there in the CAR menu. It could be in the Instrument Cluster settings if you tap on Settings on the CAR menu.

Might be the same

On my 245 Vrs press " Car " then  press " Selection " then " Digital Instrument Panel " and you get the " Views "

Or as ZacDaMam says press and hold the View button on the steering wheel 

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

Auric is right.

In Car settings you can set up different views and then, holding the View button on steering wheel, you can change the different view layouts and different screens.

Setting the view layout - choose desired selections and then hold View 1, Vievw2 or 3 for couple of seconds until it changes from light green to dark green.

35 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

press " Car " then  press " Selection " then " Digital Instrument Panel " and you get the " Views "

Hard to believe you have digital cockpit but no menus. Unless your display is retrofitted.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2024 at 01:26, mbrt said:

@Richie2019 Hi, did you solve this issue? If yes, How? I have the same issue due to a retrofit of virtual Cockpit in my Karoq. Thank you 

What head unit do you have? MIB2 does not have this screen, and also cannot send maps to the VC

If you have MIB2.5, then there are adaptation channels to code to display the menu. I don't remember what they are but you should be able to find them on the internet. 

On 17/01/2024 at 15:21, Teir said:

What head unit do you have? MIB2 does not have this screen, and also cannot send maps to the VC

If you have MIB2.5, then there are adaptation channels to code to display the menu. I don't remember what they are but you should be able to find them on the internet. 

Certain MIB2 units can send map to the headunit no problem. The difference is MIB2.5 can show maps on both at the same time whereas MIB2 can only show maps on one screen at a time. 

• Like 1