Wiring diagram, ecu...

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a good wiring diagram showing the wiring going to and from the ECU and to and from the electronics box with all the relays under the steering wheel? My 06 Octavia 1.9 TDI still won't start, but we're now pretty sure that it's a broken wire or faulty connection in one of these two systems that's the fault. Did a VAGCOM check, and a lot of code 01314 showed up, as well as a 00457 (J519). 
Need to start tracing wires now, but need to know wire colors and where they go...

Edited by slabbedask

1 hour ago, Wino said:

You can download wiring diagrams from erWin Skoda for a small fee (approx. 7 Euros + tax).

Just tried to register at the erWin Skoda, but failed to complete the registation form. What's the Skoda orgID? Is that some form of identity to conform that I'm employed in the Skoda system or something? (I'm not...)

Got it now. Just didn't fill in that bracket...:-)

Edited by slabbedask

Got the registration completed now, but cant seem to find the circuit diagrams. Have registred the VIN, but when I try to choose the "Circuit diagram" button under the "Call-up information packages" vane, I just get sent to the page where I'm supposed to register the VIN again. 
Not an easy site to navigate.....

Edited by slabbedask

Individual vehicle information>repair information, then choose model, choose circuit diagrams, might as well download them all if you have time left, otherwise pick the ones nearest t your manufacture date.

Once you have the pdfs, search by engine code.

• Like 1

Top tip for interpreting circuit diagrams: wires that end in a rectangular box with a number inside continue at the current track corresponding to that number.  Current track numbers are the numbers along the bottom of each diagram.

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Ctrl-f is your friend.