Skoda Columbus SSD, DAB etc.

Rustynuts

I have a Skoda Columbus for sale, spec as follows.

Latest model, SSD drive (30Gb), with LED screen. Has DAB radio also.

Latest maps loaded.

Mint condition, warranty seals intact etc.

Comes with security code and free GPS antenna if required.

Will require a DAB antenna for DAB radio.

£375 for standard members - £350 for Freedom members.

Collection from Richmond North Yorks, or postage cost £16.00 extra.

clumbus1.jpg

clumbus2.jpg

clumbus3.jpg

clumbus4.jpg

clumbus5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would you be interested in a Bolero as part trade in?  Currently in car, good working order - screen good, can send pictures. it's in a 2010 MK2 FL Octavia VRS.

Not quite. You'll need a DAB antenna for the DAB radio part to work, you'll need the GPS antenna for sat nav, you'll need a new surround as the Bolero and Columbus are different shapes, then there'll be coding with VCDS to make it all function correctly and make sure all the functions are available (such as steering wheel controls and maxidot display etc.)

It would seem a shame to buy a DAB unit and not use that function, but it's okay to do so.

Coding would be done by someone with VCDS or similar and takes only a few minutes if someone has the equipment and a grasp of how it goes.

GPS antenna will be included in the sale.

Hi

I have got a 2012 Mk2 Superb Elegance. Will this one fit and will all the other bits (climatronic display, vehicle reverse sensors display etc etc) work with this unit. Is the unit you are selling Dab+. I presume i would need a Dab aerial also. My car has got an immaculate Columbus Sat Nav unit. Would you be interested in a px of this unit plus cash. Do you offer a fitting service ?. I am a few miles away but am more than happy to travel to get a Dab+ unit for my Skoda. I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Andy

6 minutes ago, Rewtrax said:

Hi

I have got a 2012 Mk2 Superb Elegance. Will this one fit and will all the other bits (climatronic display, vehicle reverse sensors display etc etc) work with this unit. Is the unit you are selling Dab+. I presume i would need a Dab aerial also. My car has got an immaculate Columbus Sat Nav unit. Would you be interested in a px of this unit plus cash. Do you offer a fitting service ?. I am a few miles away but am more than happy to travel to get a Dab+ unit for my Skoda. I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Andy

Yes, it'll fit and will work with all the "other bits" you mentioned.

Yes, it's DAB +, and yes you'd need a DAB aerial/antenna. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.

What's your location?

Cheers.

5 hours ago, Rustynuts said:

Yes, it'll fit and will work with all the "other bits" you mentioned.

Yes, it's DAB +, and yes you'd need a DAB aerial/antenna. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.

What's your location?

Cheers.

I am in Wantage in Oxfordshire. A few miles away but am happy to travel to Leeds to pay and collect. Can you supply a DAB aerial and give me some advice / help on installation. Are you interested in my unit. Cheers.

I'm north of Leeds by about 60 miles mate, near Richmond. DAB aerial and fitting you'd have to sort yourself, but if you came up here I'd fit and code the new unit into your car. It would only take a few minutes or so. I'd consider a part exchange, depending on the part number etc. of your unit.

Send me a pm if this interests you.