What is the best proformance mods to do before the map 2010 octavia vrs tsi

Hi I'm new to this I've just got a 2010 octavia vrs tsi I think it is as its just had new chain and tensioner and tfsi was belt if i'm wright and would like to know the best mods for more power before a map the car is fully standard dsg with low mileage 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Babs said:

He wants to know what to do before a map....

Intake, turbo back exhaust, intercooler then get the stage 2 map.

That's not what he asked, even if it's what he meant.

Intake = 2-4kw maybe - cost anywhere from GBP25-300 depending what you get

TBE = 5kw? (but more responsive) - GBP500+?

Intercooler - a few kw but more stable intake temps - GBP50+ (2nd hand Golf R IC)  to the skies the limit for something fancy.

Stage 1 remap - 15-30kw and 80-110Nm for GBP300+???  Just get the remap as it's "the best mods for more power"

Thanks I was looking at getting a https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/racingline-performance/racingline-intake-system-skoda-octavia-mk2-vrs-2-0tsi/?cmp_id=1624059255&adg_id=61207848185&kwd=&device=m&gclid=CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQKBLr8AEqA-qVX5vY-Rs1XjkHwuRIG09FKOtXfMbuATwmgRQn6d-YRoCoDcQAvD_BwE for it this weekend and a mk7 golf r intercooler and a decat custom exhaust what is 550gbp but would a cat back be better from what I've read people say sport cat or decat thanks for the replying 

And will the standard fuel pump be OK for stage 2 also I've seen on other posts it could do with a dv+ putting on aswell but there cheep to buy really if that's better for the car https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/gfb/gfb-dv-for-vag-20fsi-turbo-engines?cmp_id=1624059255&adg_id=61207848185&kwd=&device=m&gclid=CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQP04spb6uNHngsViJtc3Nx1hC-Rt3Jp7yjULDr-lcCFz660D3LDh9xoCCvMQAvD_BwE  thanks for the help I didn't want to just map it on its own because a few new bits would make a big difference I was thinking and I don't mind spending a bit just not silly money I would like 300bhp but can the turbo take that safe it seems it costs a lot and big job to fit a bigger turbo kit I work a few miles from the place in the link above I was going in this week to see them it's apr maps on a rolling road they use there had a golf 1.8t done there years ago loved it and had no problems seems people go for revo from looking on hear 

I might be wrong but does yours the vrs245 not already have a bigger turbo to my mk2 facelift with yours being 245 standard is that not got a bigger turbo than I have and better fuel pump with it being newer that must be a ko4 turbo not ko3 what is what I have 

18 hours ago, BRI777 said:

I might be wrong but does yours the vrs245 not already have a bigger turbo to my mk2 facelift with yours being 245 standard is that not got a bigger turbo than I have and better fuel pump with it being newer that must be a ko4 turbo not ko3 what is what I have 

The 245 has the IS20 whereas a Golf R has a larger IS38 turbo.;)