2 years later.....

So after 2 years standing I decided to get the fabia back on the road

So I fitted the 312mm/256mm big breaks to it and bled the system including clutch selecting gears is so much smoother than it was before took it down the road for a test run the pulling to the left that was present 2 years ago has improved 3 fold, so the hours I spent changing and checking things was all because of the breaks. 

However stopping is not so good I read through very single post I can find but nothing with the issue I have.

Firstly applying the breaks was very stiff so I checked the vaccum and lines rectified a tiny split in the vaccum pipe and new jubilee clip on tandem pump this made things better bit something is not quite right 

When I pump the pedal until hard and hold, start the car the pedal goes near on to the floor and I can't figure out why 

I've bled it 3 times now old fashioned way and easy bleed 

Can Anyone help it's driving me mad thanks 

I don't think lite works unfortunately (tried myself but no expert) i think iread you can register lite for $99 or something. Maybe that would work. Best bet would be to contact Rosstech