Detailing Bin Box!

andygman

As i have a Black vRS coming in September! I am slowly putting together a much better car cleaning set-up. Bin box bought on Prime day for £60! 

IMG_20190718_162834.jpg

Edited by andygman
Spelling
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, samuir1974 said:

Very nice little setup mate.... looking good. :thumbup:

Only comment would be planning for winter and watching pressure washer and chems with frost etc.

All noted. They live in a garage normally without any ill effects. I rarely drain the K4 but I am trying to be a bit more conscientious regards that! It's in a fairly sheltered corner so all should be good. But good point if I was going to do a clean on a really cold day would make sense to bring into house the Chems that were getting used the next day.

Edited by andygman
Spelling

On 18/07/2019 at 19:20, andygman said:

As i have a Black vRS coming in September! I am slowly putting together a much better car cleaning set-up. Bin box bought on Prime day for £60! 

IMG_20190718_162834.jpg

I have the same box as you, mine never came with that lot

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, andygman said:

All noted. They live in a garage normally without any ill effects. I rarely drain the K4 but I am trying to be a bit more conscientious regards that! It's in a fairly sheltered corner so all should be good. But good point if I was going to do a clean on a really cold day would make sense to bring into house the Chems that were getting used the next day.

They are a pain to drain down, I always blow mine out with compressed air in winter as I had it freeze up once which cracked the water jacket. Nothing that a bit of Araldite wouldn't fix though!

• Haha 1

I have a K4, I'm sure it says in the instructions, that if you are not going to use it for a while (eg over winter), you can run it without the water hose for up to 30 seconds to drain the water out of it.

Anyway, the box looks a good idea to keep all the gear together.