Superb mk 2 maintenance schedule and cambelt change.

My 2014 2ltr diesel 170BHP Superb Mk2 didn't come with any service schedule or service log. All it had was a print out from the main dealers of what had been done so far.

Is there anywhere online that I can get a copy of the maintenance schedule?

Also It's now 5 years old and 62,000 miles so I reckon it must be due a cambelt change. Is it the usual thing of cambelt, water pump etc or is the water pump not an issue nowadays.

Thanks for any advice.

Andy

To "Discusb" - I read few times on few places that the water pump in Skoda Superb is a big issue 😞 The problem is that there is a lot of low quality spare parts. I recommend you to change it with "OEM" one. The Engine is expensive enought to compromise..

Edited by tuningmania
  • Like 1

Yeah timing belt due at 5 year

Got mine done at local dealer £460 they said it was a offer and should have been £499 which was a price another dealer had quoted.

That  included water pump and coolant, priced the parts myself and it came to £385 so thought for £75 let them get on with it 

• Like 1

@tuningmania

if you do the @ sign then start typing  the members name with no space after the @  a box comes up and the more of the name you type the list gets shorter then you can highlight who you want to "at" to and they get notified that your talking to them
😎

Edited by DEL80Y
  • Like 1