Citigo - Where is the fuse box?

Paul Skoda

My daughters heater blower has stopped working (along with rear wiper) - 3 months out of warranty. Thought I would check the fuses for her but can only find a little fuse box (about 5 fuses) by the battery, looking at manual says tab under steering wheel if start-stop (which it is not). Can’t find the main fuse box - help - please?

In my 2018 model,the fuse unit is to the right of the accelerator pedal ,under the dash - and a right pig to access and open.

You will need to stick your head well into the drivers  footwell.look underneath the dash and then look up.Lid is not the easiest to prise open.

Rear wiper fuse is num 17 -extreme right at the top row.

Heater blower is num 47 on the bottom row.

Chances are that if fuses are blowing,there is another reason -the fuses are there to protect the circuits.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi guys, this topic make me interested in how to get into a dashboard fuse box if I will ever need it to. So I look at it and made some pictures for others to show how to open. You will need small flat screwdriver to unlock securing tab located on top in the middle. When you manage this, than  lid will open down and can be removed completely. After that you can remove white bracket clip for fuses removal, located on bottom behind fuse box. Access to this box is pretty terrible, so I wish you good luck. I managed to open and surprisingly it looks like almost half of fuses are missing. For example no. 47 witch is air blower for air conditioning/heating is not there, like many others. Does anyone know why is that and can some of you check on yours and post picture to compare? I have 2017 SE-L, so there may be some differences between trims

IMG_20200724_152245.jpg

IMG_20200724_152444.jpg

IMG_20200724_151707.jpg

IMG_20200724_151752.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Absolutely right Blackcountryman - it is a bit of a pain to get at. I found sliding the seat right back helped a little. I even tried leaning over from the passenger side but that was way worse so don't bother unless you're a contortionist.

Spot on with the screwdriver on the tab thing too Ondrej - and I was pleased to discover the (white) fuse removal tool clipped to the underneath. It just pulls off and clips back on afterwards.

I'm still puzzling over which fuse is the one for the 12v "cigarette lighter" socket though 🤔

Edited by brian62c

• 1 month later...