I need Bolero Update :-)

Hi, everyone 👋

Who knows what is the latest version for this device?

Device part number: 5Q0035840A

Hardware: H24

Software: 0245

Media Codec:

Octavia III (2016) 2.0 TDI

Thanks for the help 🙏

IMG_1131.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like I'm not the only one... Android Auto stopped working in the middle of the road with this god forsaken Error 8. Dates, times, phones, cables, play services, resets, battery...... Nothing. So might as well try the infotainment update. I'm rocking with this system right now, so if there's some kind soul to provide the latest version. :)

Skoda Octavia Scout 2016

5q0035840a

H24

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea such a place existed on the internet! I always thought I knew where to get my software updates... Skoda website of course! But it never showed me there was any software update whatsover.

I have been having a painful experience with Android Auto connectivity, to the point that I eventually had to buy a second hand iPhone to leave in the car so we can use navigation etc via that.

If there is any software update out there that could fix my problem, I'd be over the moon! I'm even happy to pay a lot of money to replace the infotainment system altogether, becasue what's the point of it, if we have to go through all of this, just to have the map on!!

As it seems to be the tradition here, here are pictures of my device's software version. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can connect me with the software update (if there is any out there indeed!!)

Thank you!

System information
Device part number: 5Q0035842B
Hardware: H30
Software: 0363
Media Codec: 3141.0.0.1
Bluetooth version: C194
App-Connect: 3101.358.3.1
Radio database version: 1.8.3
USB surfstick version: 3101.352.0.0

01.PNG

02.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @pab567, do you have by any chance update files for Bolero?

2020 Kamiq

System info:

Device part number: 654035869B

Hardware: 040

Software/MU SW: 0469
SW Train: MEN3_EU_SK370_P0113P

Thanks in advance!