Anyone recognise SW64SYX

MikeTheThinker

Just to wrap up this thread I have bought this vehicle as an accident damaged salvage sight unseen but Mickie was kind enough to go and look at it for me, it will be delivered to Sussex tomorrow and I will get to see it some time next week.

I will start another thread.

As i will be re-registering it in France I dont mind the reg number remaining in the thread title but if the mods want to asterisk it out they may.

It is indeed an 82kw = 110hp.

I did a simulation and it was less than twice what the Octy2 was which was half price as being over 10 years old so it wasn't too bad.

Will check again and post.

Editted, you are right, I thought it was 2014 and/or maybe I didnt put the CO2 value into the simulateur, before it gave me €198 now its €330 with an additional €125 malus for the CO2 emission value.

Oh well if its a keeper then its spread over say 10 years, a lot better than UK roadtax, how much would that be a year now?

OTOH the €100 I paid a year ago on the Octy 2 carte grise will not be amortised over 10 years any more, one will be sold and whichever it is it will make anough profit to not be concerned about the CG cost but thanks for the reminder, it has softened the blow a bit.

Edited by J.R.

1 hour ago, Frenchtone said:

If you are to re reg it here in france its going to cost you because it was first registered after jan 1st 2014 when new pollution regulations started, if interested pm me!

Oh merde! :sick: I have dropped a testicle here :sadsmile:

The CO2 figure of 140g which gave the cost at €330 was from a French site and probably wasnt for the 4x4, using the 154g figure from the UK V5 in the simulateur puts the malus up to €800 so the cost of the carte grise for first registration is over €1K :@

I will send you a PM in case you know of any way around it, a subsequent sale to new owner would not have to pay the malus, its just for first registration.