DPF Differential Pressure Sensor P2456

I’ve finished the repair work and did the recalibration using the above method for UDS. After a couple of minutes the car started a regeneration and everything went good.

Let’s if anything happens soon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Roby, thankyou for your reply. 

I fitted the new sensor today, I used Odis diagnostic, it didn't give me an option anywhere to do basic settings. 

The car drives great again though, full power back and feels smoother. 

I checked the dpf Ash load whilst I was plugged in, 36 grams of Ash, allowed 80 so should see me through till around 250,000 miles 😁

Thanks for your help! X

• 1 year later...

hi guys... i have a Golf 7 2.0 CRLB 150 cp.   213.345 km. 

After I changed the belt about 1 week look this happened.... DPF senzor is molten.. 

Does anyone know if DPF Filetr will have to be replaced ?? or i replaced only DPF Senzor  ???  Please 

651cdfb9-8fcb-4e56-96e9-0d62df449698.jpg

666d7495-883d-47a2-86e2-32beb9b1aef1.jpg

861122f7-05dd-4a2f-b84f-3be14cae6d02.jpg

52920042-62ff-4bc9-b24f-30b9071e1f29.jpg

Hello.

I have also had the same problem with the pressure sensors when changing the timing belt and the mechanic told me that he had not touched anything in the exhaust system. He tells me that the only electronic thing that he has touched so that the car can detect that the belt has been changed is the solenoid valve that is mounted on the cooling pump. In my case, an original pump was not mounted again and a Dolz brand was installed. I don't know if you know what brand of pump you mounted to be able to evaluate this failure. We could each put some data that can make us because this error appears.
Greetings

• 1 year later...

Hi

I've just had a cambelt change on my 2016 Superb 2.0 diesel SEL and the engine warning light came on. OBD11 showed P2456 code which led me to this thread, and lucky I did! DPS has just started to melt.

Will replace them both asap.

Thanks All

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

Just wanted to share my experience with Exhaust Pressure Sensor on my Superb MK3. Recently poped out on my dash engine light. Went to local garage and free of charge was diagnosed with fault in 1 of my 2 sensors. As a regular customer (10 years) was offered replacement of both sensors with labour and overal price £300. Pretty shocking price. GSF Bosch £60 ish but today I decided to visit skoda service part shop. Brand new for £82 with discount. Garage said job should last no more 2 hours. So recap - to exchange the sensor took me 4 min!!!! No VCDS no diagnostic. Just took car for 5min driving still with light on my dash. Got cig and coffee for 15 min, returned back and no fault no light on my dash. Saved 220 and couple of hours without the car. Here is my spare part for others. Old one is B series new one D serie. 

Just wanted to share my experience. Cheers

IMG_20230710_125737.jpg

IMG_20230709_164531.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello friend!

I would like to try replacemet G450 sensors for new and make adaptions, i try this tutorial:

UDS Protocol (G450) procedure

Key ON, Engine OFF
[Basic Settings]
Select Adaptation of diff. pressure sensor particulate filter
[Go!] to activate the Basic Setting.
After the result of Finished Correctly appears click [Stop]

Select Resetting of learned values of difference pressure sensor
[Go!] to activate the Basic Setting.
After the result of Finished Correctly appears click [Stop]
[Done, Go Back]

BUT i dont see in basic setting  Adaptation of diff. pressure sensor particulate filter and Resetting of learned values of difference pressure sensor.