rear LED lights versions for Octavia 3

I have noticed that there were several options of  LED taillights for Octavia 3:

• with double thin LED lines 
  • with single thin LED line
  • with "stylish" LED line

What seems to be the difference between one with single and double LED lines?

Are they different part number or it is possible to disable outer LED line using VCDS?

I have playing in VCDS, wanted to decrease light of outer line to 0, but didn't manage to do so...

oIII1.jpg

oIII2b.jpg

oIII3.jpg

18 hours ago, SashaGrace said:

Top ones are PFL LED option, middle is FL lowline LED and bottom is FL highline LED.

Thanks for the info :)

preFL LED and FL lowline LED seemed to me like same ones, just with some software option that has been changed.

And I was wondering and trying in VCDS to find out which one is it...with no luck.

4 hours ago, dejan011 said:

preFL LED and FL lowline LED seemed to me like same ones, just with some software option that has been changed.

It can't be just software since both LED stripes on the PFL are controlled by a single entry, one for left, one for right side, I remember that from when I changed mine from halogen to LED.

• Like 1