What size rear discs?

Good evening. 

I'm looking at rear discs for my 2.0 190 tdi on euro car parts. There are 2 fitments. Anyone know what size I'd need. I'd assume the larger ones. But just wondered if anyone knew for sure. Wheels are 19" but I assume this would not have any reference on what ones I need to buy. 

Thanks

Adrian

Screenshot_20191107_172557_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191107_172544_com.android.chrome.jpg

I got a better price by calling into ECP, even better than their discounted online price. €100 for disks and pads. Has the added benefit that they can give you 100% right part via you reg/vin, unlike online which can be hit and miss sometimes.

At the moment it's looking like rear discs and pads for 67 quid. Pagid ones. Just not sure if I've got the skills to change them. Especially winding in the parking break and the caliper. Never done it before and haven't got a manual. 

2 minutes ago, Itsrelfy said:

At the moment it's looking like rear discs and pads for 67 quid. Pagid ones. Just not sure if I've got the skills to change them. Especially winding in the parking break and the caliper. Never done it before and haven't got a manual. 

That's a good price. Best leave it to the pros then! An indy should be around €60 per axle to fit.