L&K questions

Hello,

Could anyone tell me are all L&K models spec'd the same of have they been better spec'd as the years gone by? For instance, do they all come ith heated windscreen, heated steering wheel and pan sunroof? Or are some of the items I've stated optional on the L&K?

I know on the sport line heated front seats and power boot lid were not standard then the sport line plus came out in 2018, has anything like this happened with L&K?

Thanks people

I have a French MY17 L&K version.

I do have heated windscreen and pan sunroof as standard. But the heated steering wheel was optional at this time.

On the latest MY19 / MY20, I effectively read that some formerly standard equipment have become optional, such as heated rear seats.

• Like 1

On my 2017 L&K there's quite a few options that don't come as standard. 

Sunroof, towbar, heated wheel, cooled seats, smart light assist, traffic sign recognition, multifunction wheel with paddles, rear seat release levers, sim card slot, heated washer nozzles, rear camera, all options. 

Mine has the towbar, wheel with paddles, smart light assist, traffic sign recognition, rear camera. 

As standard: tri zone climate, front and rear heated seats, front and rear parking sensors, DCC, led plus package with led strips, sunset glass, virtual pedal, canton stereo. 

Edited by TallPaul_S

On my 2016 L&K I ordered a whole host of options which added a fair amount to the overall cost.  I currently have a facelifted L&K on order and again I've specified a number of options, but the total cost of these options is significantly less than those on my present car.  A number of options I specified first time around are now standard.  I believe the car has been pushed more upmarket, the more limited engine & transmission possibilities now available reinforcing my view.

They don't come with TVs any more (and I don't think it's been an option for a couple of years). 

The options I went for at the time were a towbar, reversing camera, smart light assist and flappy paddles.

Heated steering wheel wasn't an option in 2016.

Edited by unclerichy

The spec has definitely changed over time. There isn't an "L&K plus" as per the Sportline, but the recent facelift has introduced things like virtual cockpit for example. AFAIK the pano roof has never been standard on the L&K - my 2017 model certainly doesn't have it. But things like the heated wheel etc have been added as standard to newer models. If you are looking at a second hand one from a dealer they should be able to send you a spec sheet which will tell you exactly what is on the car you are looking at. If buying new, the configurator will show you all available options, while the owners manual, available online, will tell you everything there is on the car - badly explained via a game of international Chinese whispers between the Czech Republic, Germany and the UK.:)

Thanks for info people. 

So when was exactly the facelift year? 

Was the heated staring wheel standard 17 onwards. 

I'm looking for a used car right now, I was looking at the sport line plus but the amount of options on a used L&k is most alluring! 

I used to have a Grand Jeep Cherokee summit (top model) which has power boot / mirrors, heated /cooled seats, heated staring wheel, piano roof and I really miss everything above, maybe not so much the pano roof as I had no use for it but I really like toys. I've been cut down to a thread bare ford focus for 2 years and I need some luxury in my life! 

5 hours ago, BriskodaJeff said:

The spec has definitely changed over time. There isn't an "L&K plus" as per the Sportline, but the recent facelift has introduced things like virtual cockpit for example. AFAIK the pano roof has never been standard on the L&K - my 2017 model certainly doesn't have it. But things like the heated wheel etc have been added as standard to newer models. If you are looking at a second hand one from a dealer they should be able to send you a spec sheet which will tell you exactly what is on the car you are looking at. If buying new, the configurator will show you all available options, while the owners manual, available online, will tell you everything there is on the car - badly explained via a game of international Chinese whispers between the Czech Republic, Germany and the UK.:)

It may depend on the country. On french L&K MY2017, pano roof was standard. But... There was a "negative option" in the catalog at this time. It was possible to untick the pano-roof and save 600€. It was actually tick by défault on the standard configuration. 

5 hours ago, paperclips said:

Thanks for info people. 

So when was exactly the facelift year? 

Was the heated staring wheel standard 17 onwards. 

I'm looking for a used car right now, I was looking at the sport line plus but the amount of options on a used L&k is most alluring! 

I used to have a Grand Jeep Cherokee summit (top model) which has power boot / mirrors, heated /cooled seats, heated staring wheel, piano roof and I really miss everything above, maybe not so much the pano roof as I had no use for it but I really like toys. I've been cut down to a thread bare ford focus for 2 years and I need some luxury in my life! 

Skoda Superb MK3 FL has been introduced this year on the market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bap33 said:

It may depend on the country. On french L&K MY2017, pano roof was standard. But... There was a "negative option" in the catalog at this time. It was possible to untick the pano-roof and save 600€. It was actually tick by défault on the standard configuration. 

Skoda Superb MK3 FL has been introduced this year on the market.

What is FL? Thanks 

22 hours ago, TallPaul_S said:

At some point in 2017 there was a change in the infotainment screen, not sure if there were any spec changes with that, but my 17 model with the older screen doesn't have the heated wheel. 

It was at the usual mid-point IIRC, can't recall exact build week.  MY17 had the older Columbus, MY18 had the newer screen (no physical buttons)

Edited by penguin17