New sportline

Pick up new octavia sportline estate 1.5tsi next Saturday (30th Nov). Really looking forward to Saturday but I'll sad my se sport hatch go. It been a brilliant car and has never missed a beat over the last 3 years. Someone will get cracking car. 

DSC_0195.JPG

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Very few Octavia Sportline's being sold could I ask you what the discounted price was because the list price seems to put off a lot of buyers. TIA shy.:thumbup:

I got it for just over 23k with a couple other things thrown in. Iam happy with the deal I got. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, John1974 said:

I got it for just over 23k with a couple other things thrown in. Iam happy with the deal I got. 

Seems like a reasonable price for the Estate (as they are £1,200 more) and our Karoq 1.5TSi manual was £23,500 discounted back in Jan 2018. It is a very quiet and economical engine (upto 63.2mpg/overall 45mpg in our Karoq). Good luck with the new car next week and I'm sure you will enjoy it.:thumbup:

• Like 2