Octavia MK3 AFS fault

jenson10

So I keep having this fault pop up on my screen Error Cornering LIght (afs), has the codes down loaded. And got this C108715 left dynamic afs light adjusting motor open circuit/short circuit to positive. 
On the guess it is the motor gone faulty, I have caked TPS and they have said there is only one motor in the headlight, so that does up and down movement and side to side. Does that sound right? Does anybody know any different?

I believe xenon headlights have two (up/down and left/right) whereas the newer LED headlights only have one (up/down).

I don't believe the motor is designed to be replaceable so you may need a new complete headlight 😕

• 2 years later...

Got the same error message on my 2014 Octavia Vrs.

Checked the bulbs etc all ok. Lights do the up / down / left / right thing with no issues.

Not done a diags yet but just wondering if you've any thoughts?

• 1 year later...