Skoda SuperB Facelift MY 2020 Coding List and Adaption

code_expert

Hi,

I have VCDS version 20.4.0.1 and a Mar 2020 iV Superb and lots of the modules say  Labels: None

Should I contact Ross-Tech to see if they have any newer/beta version of the software and what info would they need?

John

1 minute ago, jjc said:

Hi,

I have VCDS version 20.4.0.1 and a Mar 2020 iV Superb and lots of the modules say  Labels: None

Should I contact Ross-Tech to see if they have any newer/beta version of the software and what info would they need?

John

Yes, send them a full scan and any ad-maps you have.

• Like 1

Dear all,

As I promised, I'll try to do my best to contribute this community.

I'll send some adaptations which are already tested (working).

Adaptation which didn't work as of now:

ECS sport active

Dear all,

I made some notes for the adaptations of the lights. I hope it helps you.

Please keep in mind that these notes are taken according to my scan, but I believe you can improvise for yourself.

ENG116936-ENG115883-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36 > front left signal lamp (BLinKleuchten Vorne Links)

ENG116937-ENG115902-Leuchte1BLK VRB20 > front left signal lamp (BLinKleuchten Vorne Rechts)

When to function:

1. Blinking Left/Right Light Phase :: Blinken links/rechts Hellphase

ENG116938-ENG115920-Leuchte2SL VLB10 > front left parking/position lamp (StandLicht Vorne Links)

ENG116939-ENG115947-Leuchte3SL VRB21 > front right parking/position lamp (StandLicht Vorne Rechts)

When to function:

1. General parking lights (taillight - position light - side marker light) :: Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)

2. Left/Right parking lights (Left+Right parking lights) :: Parklicht links/rechts (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)

3. Daytime running lights

ENG116940-ENG115958-Leuchte4TFL LB4 > left DRL (TagFahrLicht Links)

ENG116941-ENG115977-Leuchte5 TFL RB32 > right DRL (TagFahrLicht Rechts)

When to function:

1. Daytime running lights

2. General parking lights (taillight - position light - side marker light) :: Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)

3. Left/Right parking lights (Left+Right parking lights) :: Parklicht links/rechts (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)

ENG116942-ENG115996-Leuchte6ABL LC5 > left dipped beam lamp (ABblendLicht Links)

ENG116943-ENG116015-Leuchte7ABL RB1 > right dipped beam lamp (ABblendLicht Rechts)

When to function:

1. Left/right dimmed headlights :: Abblendlicht links/rechts

2. Left/right high beam

3. General flash :: Lichthupe generell

ENG116944-ENG116038-Leuchte8FL LB39 > left high beam lamp (FernLicht Links)

ENG116945-ENG116053-Leuchte9FL RB2 > right high beam lamp (FernLicht Recths)

When to function:

1. Left/right high beam

2. General flash :: Lichthupe generell

ENG116946-ENG116072-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23 > same as left dipped beam lamp

ENG116947-ENG116099-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22 > same as right dipped beam lamp

When to function:

1. Left/right dimmed headlights :: Abblendlicht links/rechts

2. Left/right high beam

3. General flash :: Lichthupe generell

ENG116948-ENG116118-Leuchte12NL LB45 > front left fog lamp (NebelLicht Links)

ENG116949-ENG116129-Leuchte13NL RB5 > front right fog lamp (NebelLicht Recths)

When to function:

1. Left/right fog light :: NebelLicht links/rechts

2. Left/right cornering light :: Abbiegelicht links/rechts

ENG116952-ENG116186-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9 > same as front left fog lamp

ENG116953-ENG116205-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3 > same as front right fog lamp

When to function:

1. Left/right fog light :: NebelLicht links/rechts

2. Left/right cornering light :: Abbiegelicht links/rechts

ENG116954-ENG116224-Leuchte18BLK HLA60 > rear left signal lamp (BLinKleuchten Hinten Links)

ENG116955-ENG116243-Leuchte19BLK HRC31 > rear right signal lamp (BLinKleuchten Hinten Recths)

When to function:

1. Blinking Left/Right Light Phase :: Blinken links/rechts Hellphase

ENG116956-ENG116262-Leuchte20BR LA71 > left stop lamp (BRemsleuchten Links)

ENG116957-ENG116281-Leuchte21BR RC8 > right stop lamp (BRemsleuchten Rechts)

When to function:

1. Brake light

ENG116958-ENG116300-Leuchte22BR MA57 > 3rd stop lamp (CHMSL) (BRemsleuchten Mittel)

When to function:

1. Brake light

ENG116959-ENG116319-Leuchte23SL HLC10 > rear left position lamp (StandLicht Hinten Links)

ENG116960-ENG116338-Leuchte24SL HRA65 > rear right position lamp (StandLicht Hinten Rechts)

When to function:

1. General parking lights (taillight - position light - side marker light) :: Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)

2. Left/Right parking lights (Left+Right parking lights) :: Parklicht links/rechts (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)

ENG116961-ENG116365-Leuchte25KZL HA59 > license plate lamp (KennZeichenbeLeuchtung Hinten)

When to function:

ENG116962-ENG116376-Leuchte26NSL LA72 > rear left fog lamp (NebelSchlussLicht Links)

ENG116963-ENG116395-Leuchte27NSL RC6 > rear left fog lamp (NebelSchlussLicht Rechts)

When to function:

1. Rear fog light if no trailer is inserted :: Nebelschlusslicht wenn kein Anhaenger gesteckt

ENG116964-ENG116414-Leuchte28RFL LC11 > left reversing lamp (RueckFahrLicht Links)

ENG116965-ENG116437-Leuchte29RFL RA64 > right reversing lamp (RueckFahrLicht Rechts)

When to function:

1. Reversing light :: Rueckfahrlicht

ENG116966-ENG116452-Leuchte30FR LC72 > footwell lamp (FussRaumbeLeuchtung)

When to function:

1. Footwell light

ENG116967-ENG116471-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61 > not active (AMBienteLicht 1)

ENG116968-ENG116584-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35 > not active (AMBienteLicht 2)

ENG116969-ENG116503-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36 > not active (AMBienteLicht 3)

ENG116970-ENG116525-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37 > not active (AMBienteLicht 4)

When to function:

1. Ambient lightning :: Ambientelicht

ENG141657-ENG116167-Leuchte 35 LED Warnblinktaster C48 > hazard warning flasher (Warnblinktaster)

When to function:

1. Hazard warning flasher :: Warnblinktaster_Suchbeleuchtung

Hello everybody.Can you help me how to turn off the start-stop system on the Superb MK3 MY2020? I tried the procedure via vcds and vcp and nothing works. The procedure was: 

Available with VCP (Vag Can Pro) as an OCF (One Click Function)

Works with VCDS as below

·         Go to Module 19 (Can Gateway)

·         Adaption

·         Go to  Kanaal: Start_stop_voltage_limit

·         change to  12.1V ( standaard is 7.6V)

This procedure does not work.

2 hours ago, tomasmu said:

Hello everybody.Can you help me how to turn off the start-stop system on the Superb MK3 MY2020? I tried the procedure via vcds and vcp and nothing works. The procedure was: 

Available with VCP (Vag Can Pro) as an OCF (One Click Function)

Works with VCDS as below

·         Go to Module 19 (Can Gateway)

·         Adaption

·         Go to  Kanaal: Start_stop_voltage_limit

·         change to  12.1V ( standaard is 7.6V)

This procedure does not work.

Did you try adaptation in 01-Engine?

IDE04158-Activation of start-stop function,active ,1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2020 at 21:32, lacivert said:

Did you try adaptation in 01-Engine?

IDE04158-Activation of start-stop function,active ,1

I tried this too. When I change it to inactive, it throws out a system start / stop fault and the engine does not shut down. After the next start, it no longer works and the motor coding changes to active.

Hello everyone.  Sorry for my English.  This is a translation from Google.  I am the owner of the new skoda superb 2020. I have not activated the active cruise control function.  A big request to throw off the instructions for activating the adaptive cruise control.  Thanks for this forum, a lot of useful.

By the way, I can recommend an excellent Car scanner program.  It works with the elm327 adapter and thanks to this program I was able to activate a lot of functions

3 hours ago, Nurlan said:

Hello everyone.  Sorry for my English.  This is a translation from Google.  I am the owner of the new skoda superb 2020. I have not activated the active cruise control function.  A big request to throw off the instructions for activating the adaptive cruise control.  Thanks for this forum, a lot of useful.

ACC requires a FeC (Feature Enabling Code) it's not something that can be enabled with VCDS or OBD11 or any other diagnostic tool.

2 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

ACC requires a FeC (Feature Enabling Code) it's not something that can be enabled with VCDS or OBD11 or any other diagnostic tool.

FeC, where is it possible to purchase it?  Also, do you have a code to activate the high beam assistant?

2 hours ago, Nurlan said:

FeC, where is it possible to purchase it?  Also, do you have a code to activate the high beam assistant?

FeC cannot be purchased from Skoda, you need someone who can "hack" one for you.

HBA I can't help you with, my Octavia has the lowline 20 camera so the coding is totally different.

• Thanks 1

I also ask for help to activate the front assist and maybe someone will help with the coding of the high beam assistant.  By the way, no one took into account my message about the CAR SCANNER program (better to use for android), in this program you can activate a lot of functions using ELM327

15 hours ago, Nurlan said:

By the way, no one took into account my message about the CAR SCANNER program (better to use for android), in this program you can activate a lot of functions using ELM327

Maybe because we're all already using VCP, OBD11 or VCDS?

Edited by PetrolDave

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2019 at 00:27, code_expert said:

Hello Everybody I am new here, I would like to make a first topic in these forum new SUPEB FL 2020... I am doing coding and the adaptions in my spare time... Last week I did new SuperB and somethings were different then last on till  09 /19 ... 

New A5 Camera 2Q , new ACC radar...  Coding is completely different for them now. I manage to code Lane Assist and Adaptive Lane Guiadance... I didn't manage to make VZE Traffic Sign as I get error on dashboard and navigation...  Just to mention i made before on 200 or more cars without problems on MQB platform... If someone wants to talk about these or needs help . I am here..  

Sincerely

Davor Serbia

Hey.  I purchased a new Skoda Superb 2020 and thanks to the forum I was able to activate lane assist.  But now I have a problem with activating Adaptive Lane Guiadance.  How is it possible to get codes and parameters for activating Adaptive Lane Guiadance?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, caner991 said:

how do we do lane assistan with vcds for 2020 superb?

Read this thread. It's all in here:
https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/475649-skoda-superb-facelift-my-2020-coding-list-and-adaption/?do=findComment&comment=5365351

2 hours ago, Egk said:

Mine has it. Why should your's not?

Not all Suburbs have the A5 camera fitted.

It all depends on the trim level or way the car was specced from the factory.