Skoda SuperB Facelift MY 2020 Coding List and Adaption

code_expert

On 21/02/2020 at 16:30, Egk said:

Here is the coding for the lane departure warning and lane assist working in my MY20 Superb Combi. Camera is the new Valeo cam "MQB MFK 3.0":

STG A5 > Codierung > …

> Byte 05 > Bit 6 aktivieren („ACC“, 1-coded)
> Byte 08 > Bit 5-7 auf "A0 Point_of_Intervention,late_setting_over_menu" setzen
> Byte 09 > Bit 0-1 auf "03 Configuration_for_lane_departure_warning_kl15,Last_setting" setzen
> Byte 09 > Bit 2-3 auf "0C Lane_Assist_system_mode,Selection_over_menu" setzen

> Byte 09 > Bit 7 aktivieren („HC“, 1-coded)
> Byte 17 > Bit 0 aktivieren ("HC_messages,1-coded")
> Byte 17 > Bit 1-3 auf "02 Warning_intensity,Menu" setzen
> Byte 17 > Bit 5-7 auf "20 HC_Variante_1" setzen

STG 5F > Anpassung > …

> Kanal "Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19_msg_bus" > Wert auf "Datenbus Extended" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen

STG 17 > Codierung > …

> Byte 04 > Bit 6 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent / Lane Assist verbaut")
> Byte 11 > Bit 1 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent / Lane Assist Information (BAP) verbaut/aktiv")

STG 44 > Zugriffsberechtigung: 19249 > Codierung > Byte 03 > Bit 0 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent verbaut")

hello lane assistt i did but 17 dials have errors? with obdeleven? giving databus error. also no orange marking on the dial 2020 superb

• 4 months later...
On 21/02/2020 at 14:30, Egk said:

Here is the coding for the lane departure warning and lane assist working in my MY20 Superb Combi. Camera is the new Valeo cam "MQB MFK 3.0":

STG A5 > Codierung > …

> Byte 08 > Bit 5-7 auf "A0 Point_of_Intervention,late_setting_over_menu" setzen
> Byte 09 > Bit 0-1 auf "03 Configuration_for_lane_departure_warning_kl15,Last_setting" setzen

STG 5F > Anpassung > …

> Kanal "Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19_msg_bus" > Wert auf "Datenbus Extended" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen

STG 17 > Codierung > …

> Byte 11 > Bit 1 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent / Lane Assist Information (BAP) verbaut/aktiv")

STG 44 > Zugriffsberechtigung: 19249 > Codierung > Byte 03 > Bit 0 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent verbaut")

Hello good,

My Superbe (delivered in August 2020) III Facelift 2020 has matrix Led, ACC, Light assist and signal recognition.

I guess it will have a highline camera and what it will be MY20.

I work with VCDS 20.12.0

I have tried this coding and the car tells me "Lane Assist not available". I have re-started the Infotaiment and the driving assistants

What is wrong?

What I can do?

How do I know what camera I have?

Is it MY20?

Thank you all

Without a scan it's impossible to say what is wrong.

If it's a genuine VCDS interface then update the software, the software has to be newer than the car (it can take Ross-Tech a few months for the software to catch up with the car.)

Look at the controllers to see if you have the A5 camera (it should be if you have TSR).

Pretty sure all facelifts are MY21

Edited by Gizmo
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cesarpid said:

Hello good,

My Superbe (delivered in August 2020) III Facelift 2020 has matrix Led, ACC, Light assist and signal recognition.

I guess it will have a highline camera and what it will be MY20.

I work with VCDS 20.12.0

I have tried this coding and the car tells me "Lane Assist not available". I have re-started the Infotaiment and the driving assistants

What is wrong?

What I can do?

How do I know what camera I have?

Is it MY20?

Thank you all

You need to do a full scan and clear any errors flagged in the modification process

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for your help.

The VCDS is updated to the latest version.

The camera is 2Q0

Copy of module A5 reading

Dirección A5: Sensores frontales (R242) Etiquetas:* Ninguno/a/s
N°. de Parte SW: 2Q0 980 653  HW: 2Q0 980 653
Componente: MQB MFK 3.0 H11 1030
N° de Serie: E33417012201780
Codificación: 0002088811484028100500001030008001000000000000000000000000000000
Datos de ASAM: EV_MFK3ValeoMQB 005035
ROD: EV_MFK3ValeoMQB_005_VW27.rod
VCID: 72BDDAD5042CDF4B755-8026

without breakdowns

• 5 weeks later...
On 09/05/2020 at 20:12, code_expert said:

I can help you with that contact me in Private message we can schedule the meeting via teamviewer 

Hey all,

I have read here, on the forum, that it is possible to disable the super annoying noise generator, but sadly I have not been able to find any explanation how to do it.. Does it have to be done via VCDS or maybe VCP will be OK as well? I have currently access to VCP only, that's why I am asking. But.... if VCDS would be the only option, I think I will be buying one just for that :)

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Kuba

my car: Skoda Superb iV 2019

Hi to anyone that can help.

I have a My21 Skoda Kodiaq RS. Just took delivery of it last week.
I'm trying to have the feature "Adaptive Lane Guidance" activated. I think it should be appearing under Lane assist once its activated.
Has anyone coded this feature or can help?

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Hello.

Im wondering if any one has the instructions or solutions for coding the following items on an 2020 sportline.

Rear wiper - deactivated automatic operation / rain sensor, so you prevent automatic rear wiper when reverse. (needs to manually use the stalk instead)
Seat belt warning deactivation
Parking brake, auto off without seatbelt. 

On 24/08/2021 at 16:37, Concker said:

Hello.

Im wondering if any one has the instructions or solutions for coding the following items on an 2020 sportline.

Rear wiper - deactivated automatic operation / rain sensor, so you prevent automatic rear wiper when reverse. (needs to manually use the stalk instead)
Seat belt warning deactivation
Parking brake, auto off without seatbelt. 

https://www.carscanner.info/

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/02/2020 at 13:30, Egk said:

STG A5 > Codierung > …

STG 5F > Anpassung > …

STG 17 > Codierung > …

Not sure if this will work as I haven't had chance to test on my new car but I was able to find out that in some cases there is difference in coding as follows:

For vehicles which have module 44 - Steering assist and VAG NUMBER - 5Q0 909 144 T. The coding is a bit different. You have to check Byte 0, Bit 4 Lane assist - Active