Skoda DX navi problems

Hello,

Recently I changed my old symphony to Skoda rns mfd 1. After that, my steering wheel controls of the radio stopped working and the screen in cluster doesn't show any info from the mfd. Tried to code the radio, but there is some fault codes
01336-Data Bus for Comfort System
80-00-Single-Wire Operation
01304-Radio
49-00 No Communications

When I put back old radio, everything starts working properly. Does anyone know how to fix that?
Skoda superb mkI 2003

83158328_809612032835501_8501223004573794304_n.jpg

82691302_796123297526419_4865905867117035520_n.jpg

Not sure its possible. It would probably require replacing the wiring loom.

The symphony's steering wheel controls are connected through the 3part connector thats plugged in in the same place as the 2 main audio connectors. (C1/2/3 in the below image, I cannot remember the pins offhand)

iso_car.png

Iirc, the DX navi has a separate non-compatible plug for steering wheel controls.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look at the Yellow/Green/Blue plug pin #11 it should be a lilac wire, the original sympony used the CANbus for the steering wheel controls but the MFD1 needs that wire between pin 11 on the radio/nav and pin 5 of the steering wheel control unit in the relay panel