Octy II vRS with stage 2 remap...

Had a drive of one yesterday....... FOOOK ME!!!! its mental!

for those who dont know, stage 2 mapping is offered by most the major tuners and is "enhanced" for cars with a few other mods, like turbo back exhaust, cai and dv.

the thing just goes like **** off a shovel.. with about the same amount of torque as my sooty has.. so its easy to drive (but you get lots of wastegate chatter at low RPM, up to you wether you like that or not lol)

made my car feel practically slow when i got back into it after :o - they rekon circa 280bhp for a stage 2!

Had a drive of one yesterday....... FOOOK ME!!!! its mental!

for those who dont know' date=' stage 2 mapping is offered by most the major tuners and is "enhanced" for cars with a few other mods, like turbo back exhaust, cai and dv.

the thing just goes like **** off a shovel.. with about the same amount of torque as my sooty has.. so its easy to drive (but you get lots of wastegate chatter at low RPM, up to you wether you like that or not lol)

made my car feel practically slow when i got back into it after :o - they rekon circa 280bhp for a stage 2![/quote']

:D

Even a Stage 1 remap is a massive improvement over standard...........................so I hear!. :D

Looking forward to seeing/trying this ellusive Stage II variant, wherever it may be. ;)

what parts are changed one a stage 2 upgrade?

Stage 2 map requires a turbo back exhaust, cold air intake and a uprated dv.

just adds a bit more boost and usually more agressive 97-98RON fuelling (optimax)