Rear screen washer and water in rear footwell

biesse

:blink:I own a Mk1 Fabia 19 years old with just 40 k on the clock. I have seen all the post about my question but mine is strange, I think Rear screen washer firstly. Yes the pipe has come off at the bulk and water is coming from the pipe when it's activated. Here's the strange bit. I cannot locate the pipe which goes to rear of the car . Secondly rear foot well near side. Door cards seem to be bone dry but it is wet any help . I have noticed under the car the four rubber grommets are in bad shape new ones ordered . Any suggestions please would be most gratefully received , thanks 

10 minutes ago, biesse said:

Rear screen washer firstly

Well, that pipe is routed down the left side of the car, under the floor carpet, and through the LS rear wheel arch, where there's a joint which frequently comes apart...

The pipe that goes into the bulkhead is the one going to the rear. It also has a joint behind the nearside rear wheel arch trim as Ken says...

Rear-washer-pipe-joint.jpg

Edited by TMB

I have now found the pipe inside the front footwell that goes to the rear of the car. However, it looks like previous owners have cut it short  I shall join a new piece of pipe to the one from the pump and try to find the hole it goes through into foot well.  Having just spent £600  on a new clutch and flywheel a wheel bearing has now gone , This cheap car could be a money pit . Once again thanks for your advice

To continue the saga of my Mk 1 Fabia. Having bought pipes connectors I cannot see where the pipe on the inside of the comes out into the engine side. Having spent £600 on a replacement clutch and flywheel a wheel bearing needed replacing  now on the way to the garage the power steering pump pipe decided to leak I think this car has become a nightmare ......