O/S REAR BRAKE CALIPER

There might be 2 different sizes of pistons, I think that that was just a change during the production time frame, the original Lucas>TRW as they took on some braking operations from Girling>Girling/Lucas many years ago, I think that in newer cars things have moved on unfortunately to an Eastern manufacturer,

So, from what you have been seeing manufacturer wise, it seems like you have found aftermarket manufacturers and/or refurbishers of old parts - I've only ever replaced one rear calliper and that was O/S on a 2000 VW Passat 4Motion and the branding was Pagid and it seemed like the handbrake thread pitch was different from the original which might not be a huge issue with the handbrake function as there is an equaliser yoke or maybe bar in the system.

Rear discs are all the same diameter on all Fabia models, the calipers and handbrake mechanism all appear the same and the mountings are all the same.

Ergo it really doesn't matter what brand you buy, they're all made to the same pattern, hence pattern parts, if you want OE you'll have to order one from Skoda.