Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Please, my cousin and i have tried something stupin now we need your help, we need either MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T

Or

MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T

For mib2 amundsen

Thanks in advance

IMG_20240312_210220.jpg

Hi I have an Octavia 2018 which the Infotainment is on 4.68 software, I know there is a 4.80 version - where can I get it and what are the instructions for updating please? I get some issues with Android Auto connection being unreliable, changed cables and phones and the problem persists, so I want to see if a software update helps.

Thanks

image.thumb.jpeg.adb4a170e823a402be41eba0dcf6e33e.jpeg

Im looking to update the firmware of my Skoda rapid.

Its currently running version:  MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0359T

Mib-helper shows me:

Latest available firmware updates:
Latest official firmware update: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0369T (MU: 0369, details).
Latest possible firmware update: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T (MU: 0480, details).

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the official and latest possible version, and share me a download?

Thanks in advance!

@demanmetdehamer @askee  Hello, it's not just an update, it's a transition from 03xx to 04xx, for the unit to accept the sw you have to modify the unit and you have to modify the update itself. Please write to me if you are interested.

Edited by Joco776

Hello,

I currently have:

Software Train:     MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0478T
SW MU Version    0478
Part Number:       5650,874
SW Version:          H29.319.93_STD2Nav_EU

I'm looking for 480 Update

Update instructions.

You can use an empty ŠKODA SD card, your device does not accept other SD cards. And you need to unpack the update and copy everything to the root of the SD card and insert it into the SD1 slot.

1.)Hold the MENU button for 3 seconds.

2.) Click on update.

3.)Start the update - click continue.

4.)The unit will reboot and update will begin.

The unit may reboot several times during installation. When finished, the update completion message will appear on the screen and OK will be written in the place where the software changes were made.

If you have vcd or obdeleven go to 5F enter security code S12345 OK then in edit look for "confirmation" there you will see 4 numbers you will need to change using the calculator I will send you a link to. https://mib-helper.com/im-so-xory/

There you write the numbers and let new ones be generated and write to vcd or obdeleven with a space and confirm, then the unit tells you to start again (that means the unit reboots). After rebooting, remove all errors from 5f that appear due to the update log and you will never see these errors again because you have successfully verified the new code after installation.

(if you don't have vcds or obdeleven, it doesn't matter, you can clear the errors at any time, those errors have no bad effect on your unit or your vehicle) .

The engine can be started so that you have enough power in the battery, the engine must not be turned off and the update must not be interrupted, because your unit will get stuck and you will not be able to fix it yourself at home without equipment.

Do not worry.

Start the vehicle and you can update.

I wish you a pleasant entertainment.

Regards.

• Like 1

Hey @Joco776 thanks for the update, it worked perfectly - so very much appreciated with your quick and great advice!

However I've lost my radio station icons - any ideas?

image.thumb.jpeg.7f963e6a48a06d44147e79001ab25d06.jpeg

Although the download above is not a software database update, it's just a folder full of .png logos - so I don't think they will automatically be assigned to the correct radio stations. I guess there should be a database update? Or do they get pulled down over the air?

An update, I found by selecting each station, then pressing and holding the memory slot to re-store it brings back the logo for some reason. Anyway looks like it's fine now. Thanks again!