had my karoq now for 6 months 

still don't like it that much

but hope you like yours

34 minutes ago, gSvrs said:

I really  would of stuck your octavia vrs 

but hope you like yours

Had a look under Karoq pictures but doesn't seem to be an example of a Race Blue Sportline trim yet. Have you tried the Skoda UK website and go to the configurator where you can pick that colour and model to see how it looks.

Edited by shyVRS245
WRONG WORD

25 minutes ago, gSvrs said:

I really  would of stuck your octavia vrs 

but hope you like yours

25 minutes ago, gSvrs said:

Long story short, just moved jobs and gone from 40 mile round trip to 4 mile. Octavia was diesel, karoq now petrol 

3 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Had a look under Karoq pictures but doesn't seem to be an example of a Race Blue Sportline trim yet. Have you tries the Skoda UK website and go to the configurator where you can pick that colour and model to see how it looks.

Yeh did this at garage yesterday when ordering, just wondered if anyone had some real world pictures of their own 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiefkris said:

What does / can you actually do with this? I've not currently got it in my Octavia 

Loads of stuff just google ŠKODA Connect for info

You can sound your horn in a busy car park, once the novelty of that wears off Skoda Connect is pretty pointless.

And that's when it's working. Skoda like to take it down for maintenance on all days that end in a 'y'.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

You can sound your horn in a busy car park, once the novelty of that wears off Skoda Connect is pretty pointless.

And that's when it's working. Skoda like to take it down for maintenance on all days that end in a 'y'.

Still not got mine working don’t think I’ll bother. 

D3BD93AD-A00F-448E-AD81-1104B117617B.jpeg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, suzuka96 said:

How do you get the app working mine has never worked 

So would I , there’s no instructions or tutorials anywhere and the dealers don’t have a clue either😂

Edited by kroq78

I think Skoda Connect came free for the 1st year with my car so mine runs out in a few months.  I haven't bothered to check if I have it, nor load the mobile phone app, following the iffy reports here.  Is that App all it is for, or do some facilities in Amundsen use it directly.  I'm particularly thinking of notification of traffic problems delays in conjunction with the satnav & maybe route planning whilst in the car.  Googling Skoda Connect, I think the answer is no, Amundsen doesn't use Connect, but I'd be sorry to use those features end of July as I've got used to using them - I know Google Maps, Waze & Tom-Tom in ascending order work better, but I still find the Amundsen satnav & the traffic info convenient & still pretty good.

On 01/03/2020 at 16:21, Chiefkris said:

Hi guys, just part ex'd my Octavia vrs in for a karoq sportline. Anyone got pictures of one in race blue? 

Was thinking of doing the exact same thing! Herself will be doing the much longer work commute so thinking of changing my manual vrs to this in sport version automatic with most of the extras on it for her. 

When you getting the new car? 

9 hours ago, Pump said:

Was thinking of doing the exact same thing! Herself will be doing the much longer work commute so thinking of changing my manual vrs to this in sport version automatic with most of the extras on it for her. 

When you getting the new car? 

Fingers crossed pick it up tomorrow morning! I'll update with pictures tomorrow hopefully 

20 minutes ago, Pump said:

Well what was your first impression on the new motor? 

Great motor! Loving the panoramic sunroof and virtual cockpit. Lovely to drive, not regretting part exing the vrs one bit, yes there isn't as much power but overall it's a more comfy and pleasant drive so far