Maxi DOT update

Hello! Wonder if somone can help me to fix the problem.. Updated the head unit to syncronize ambient colors from doors and radio display. But in cluster always stay green stripes.. Got any idea where can change or adjust coding. Under adaptations with vcds I found only display depiction. If change from 2 to 1, get basic display. Number 3 and 4 are out of range.. Any idea?

Greetings

IMG_20200227_201633.jpg

IMG_20200227_192105.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Živjo Jure!

I have an Octavia Mk4 (NX, 2021) Ambition and the maxi dot is black and white only.

The Mk3 had it in color? All of them or just in some trim levels?

Edited by xerces8

That green stripe is the colour maxidot and the non-colour one doesn't even have the green stripe.

It sounds to me like whilst the radio etc might sync, the maxi-dot currently isn't (and possibly isn't going to).

I'd speak to the dealer that did the update for you.

• 1 month later...

If the car model year is 2017 than the maxidot stripes are green (if have color display). the model year 2018 (production from may 2017) than the maxidot display stripes match ambinet color.. If you want to match you need to put new sw and catalog number in the cluster but its very risky job. If fails you need the new cluster...

@Onasis (my cluster number was the same.. I think the E on the end will match the color)

This is as far as I discover...

• Like 1

On 26/05/2022 at 10:00, xerces8 said:

Živjo Jure!

I have an Octavia Mk4 (NX, 2021) Ambition and the maxi dot is black and white only.

The Mk3 had it in color? All of them or just in some trim levels?

Your cluster is basic. Need to replace the cluster. The color display is optional. Basic is white/black

10 hours ago, JureJ said:

Your cluster is basic. Need to replace the cluster. The color display is optional. Basic is white/black

I asked, because the description of my trim level says "color display", but I actually have a black&white display. (note: this is mk4 I'm talking about, Ambition 1.5 TSI)

• 2 months later...