Mirror indicators which ones??

Hi, I’m trying to buy replacement dynamic mirror indicators but can’t find them for the mk2. Does any one no what vehicle has the same led mirror indicators so I can buy the equivalent in dynamic. 
 Many thanks 

ps... would these fit? Mk7 golf

D6630E3C-1892-4FF9-A73F-E02E3005E2D7.png

• 1 month later...

It's easy enough to find and check the part numbers. I believe they are 3T0949101 and 3T0949102 which are used on the MK2 Octavia and MK2 Superb, neither of which had dynamic indicators from factory.

It doesn't look like there are any obvious aftermarket versions for either car online. If it's really something you want, you probably need to make your own 😕

As mentioned, there's nothing currently on the market for Mark2, only Mark3. 

It might be something the likes of Modified Headlights would entertain making for you, or if you're handy enough with a soldering iron, you can give it a go yourself. 

Thanks guys, yes I’m looking into making some myself as I’m good with electronics etc, just would of been good to buy them instead of trying to make them. In my line of work with everything that’s going on at the moment I’m working all hours so don’t have the time. 
 But thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.