SE Sport Specification - Standard/Optional

Hi all,

I am looking at an Octavia SE Sport model advertised for sale, but the equipment shown in the photos doesn’t match what I’ve read is included in various motor trade articles from when the SE additional models (Sport and Technology) came out.

Can anyone with better knowledge of the model specs shed any light on whether the following items are standard or optional:

- cruise control
- parking sensors

- infotainment with integral sat nav and wifi

- electric mirrors

- sports front seats

- Rear electric windows

I am aware that trade articles on specs can be well wide of the mark, I would just like to be better informed should I wish to go to look at it.

Thank you in advance.

I use to have a se sport. It had cruise control, rear parking sensors, sat nav with WiFi(never used the WiFi) electric heated mirrors not folding, electric windows around, sport seats same shape as a vrs, flat bottom steering wheel, led rear lights and xenon head lights. I've still got the brochure somewhere but can't find it at the moment. I hope this helps you. 

11 hours ago, John1974 said:

I use to have a se sport. It had cruise control, rear parking sensors, sat nav with WiFi(never used the WiFi) electric heated mirrors not folding, electric windows around, sport seats same shape as a vrs, flat bottom steering wheel, led rear lights and xenon head lights. I've still got the brochure somewhere but can't find it at the moment. I hope this helps you. 

I now have John's car and can confirm that is correct. I’ve no regrets buying it and with a 1.4tsi got an amazing 59mpg on a 20ml shopping trip the other day. Must have had a tailwind. 😁

It's was brilliant car for me never not 59mpg but did get well into 50s mpg on journey. I must have heavier right foot. I replaced it with 1.5tsi sportline. Not had a chance to take it on long journey yet but managed to get 47mpg on 20mile trip with heavy foot. 

SE is supposed to mean Special Equipment or something,  you should get quite a good spec. 

It isn't really very easy to go stripping a car of its equipment these days, with all the coding involved it probably isn't worth anyone doing it. More likely they were just lazy about describing the detail, or maybe it's not an SE after all. Or maybe it's a ringer. 

Does the car suit you? If you want it and they want to sell it you can haggle hard. 

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

The car in question was listed at a franchised dealer so you’d think they would get the trim right on the advert! It definitely looked like an SE from the photos.

I ended up going for a 66 plate SE L model listed elsewhere, so the thread is moot now.. Looking forward to picking it up!

There is what is claimed to be an SE Sport on Autotrader at the moment, but looks more like an S to me. No zenons, no MFSW, standard seats, no sat nav etc. Being advertised in Manchester, I have reported the advert but based on past experience with reporting adverts on AT nothing will happen.