Boot liner/tray - which one...??

I've had a boot tray in my old Mk2 Octy for years which had a good sized lip around the edge, probably around 3 inches deep. I'm now looking for a similar thing for my Mk3 vRS hatchback, but can't seem to to find one with a similar sized lip - can anyone recommend?

From the pics, it looks like the official Skoda mat only appears to have quite a small lip round the edge. For those who have got one of these, does it do a decent job? Does the lip hold dirt, sand, etc in?

Another option is this one from Bootsliners.co.uk, which looks like it has a deeper lip, but I've never heard of, or used, them before so not sure if it's the same sort of quality - anyone got one of these? This one also appears to be a bit more shaped to the boot and is wider nearer the boot entrance, where the compartments are on the left and right. Wondering why this one is shaped when the official Skoda one isn't?

I have the official one. Indeed the lip isn't that deep, but I guess it depends what you want it to do.

If there is dirt, sand etc in the boot, I can carefully remove the liner, shake and replace and it leaves the boot all clean. It also protects the overall finish.

If you're planning on building sandcastles, you'll probably want something a little deeper :)

I have the full liner with pull out bumper protector from hatchbag.co.uk in my vrs hatch. It wasn’t cheap but I’ve had everything from a muddy dog to rubble in there and it works perfectly, protects the whole boot and still allows me to use the side divider and tie downs.