Which clutch kit for a 1.9 TDI 130bhp 6 speed

My slave cylinder had gone on my 2004 1.9 130bhp 6 speed so it needs replacing along with the clutch and dmf as the slave cylinder is inside the gearbox. 

Looking on carparteforless and they have 4 different listings but the description looks the same for all, the searching on here has come back with either a lix or a Sachs kit.

Does anyone know with one I need? Thanks

Screenshot_20200630-072717.jpg

engine code is on the chassis sticker in the service book and also under the boot carpet. itl be near the top, AGR or ASV something along those lines. 

gearbox is too, but i cant remember where.

My old Octy 130 bhp on a 54 plate was 6 speed and an ASZ  ENGINE , the 6 speed 130 was near the end of the production on that model octy , managed to do 248 ooo miles on the original clutch 

Looks to be ASZ

The motor has done 191,000 and the clutch was fine, but as the slave cylinder has gone and I have to open it up I may as well do the clutch while.im doing it.

IMG_20200702_151440.jpg

Edited by zairs

I have the same car.  Had a new LUK clutch back in November, as well as a new dual mass and slave cylinder.  Had it done at Mr clutch as I don't have the means to do it myself.  Not had a problem.  Cost a few £££ though :ohmy:

As mentioned before, you'll need your engine and gearbox code to ascertain which clutch kit you need.   From my experience of websites like that, they are all suitable for your car, it's just a question of which manufacturer you choose.  LUK or Sachs are the two main ones for OE quality I'm lead to believe.

Edited by CrazyL
  • Thanks 1

sorry, i never came back this!

gearbox code is FMH - 02m series gearbox

engine code ASZ 

oh and LUK or Sachs are what you want quality wise.

and do the fly wheel and clutch together. 

dont do like some muppet who owned my previous insignia and only do the clutch, because youll end up, like me, replacing both again when the fly wheel dies.

Edited by mac11irl
  • Thanks 1