L&K Contrast Stitching Leather Seats

Wondering if anyone knows about the embroidery stitching on the L&K leather seats.

I see some with contrast stitching, and some with stitching in the same colour as the leather. Is there a way to order one or the other, or is there some other rational to it?

On the current configurator, it the preview pics, it likes look its the same colour as the leather and not a contrast colour. And I don't see an option to change it. I have tried different combos of colour car and interior, but can't seem to make a difference.

When looking online at second hand cars, I am seeing a mix of contrast and same colour. 

I much prefer the contrast. Anyone know if its pot luck or actual some reasoning to it?

So it’s just down to chance🤷‍♂️ I was hoping there might be something else to it. Heated seats, or cooling seats or a certain mix of outside colour with interior or some sort of reasoning.
Or is it maybe something the dealer can spec when placing the order - a sort of micro adjustment not available on the Online configurator.

I find it hard to imagine your spending 40+K on a car but not able to determine exactly how the finished article will look, especially (imo) one of the more noteable visual features of the L&K brand - the signature. I would certainly want it in contrast thread. Would be very disappointed otherwise. 

@AJAMESR

A salesperson that gives a damn and that can be bothered to get you answers is who you need to speak with or a question in writing to Skoda Ireland might get an answer from people who's actual job is ordering and importing Skoda to Ireland.

They might find out for you, and pigs might fly.

I have seen pictures of the contrast stitching.......normally on the dark coloured seats. My ivory (cream??) leather has the same colour stitching.

I thought the facelift Superbs with black leather all got contrasting stitching. I have seen it on a few mainly SEL and L&K trim. Obviously maybe different for ROI cars