Experiment: Cycling Club extended to include other topics for health and wellbeing

ColinD

nice one Colin,

You or a mod can move my running Diary.

also i think Gaz statted a roadside about prostate cancer? bring thst one in too

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/08/2020 at 16:17, ColinD said:

After considering where to put a heath/wellness subforum, I opted to extend the cycling club. 

Partly as a lot of health benefits can be gained from cycling. 

Renamed the forum to health hub, so keeping one finger on a cycling/car word play as per other subforums.

The other option which is a bit more drastic, is to enable a feature in the forums called clubs, which kind of hides the content away in clubs... but would make fewer sub forum categories... I opted for the above first though.

Any thoughts or comments, please do, as ever, just say.... right off to upset the wheel and tyre wagon cart.

I like this idea, it opens up a whole new area for people interested in health/wellbeing/sports :thumbup:

• ColinD pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...