Dashcam

Hi all, looking for some advice re fitting a dash cam to my 2016 L&K Superb. I believe I can couple to the rear wiper circuit in the fuse box behind the glove box. However I don’t seem able to find a suitable fuse connection. Has anyone fitted to this fuse & if so where did you obtain a suitable adapter please?  Any advise or alternative connections to an ignition switched live would be much appreciated. 
Regards. Kevin. 

Hi, still having major probs with dash cam. It’s an 0803 mini. Works fine hardwired into our 2004 Octavia. Hardwired piggyback on rear wiper fuse. Turn ignition  on then have to switch camera on with button. Stays on approx 5 seconds then turns off, although constant 12v from piggyback. Plugged into 12v socket in back seat area it runs for 10 mins exactly then turns off although if turned on will run for 10 mins again. Powered up from 12v socket in boot will run continuously. Suggestion please. 
Kevin

Is it switching off or the screen just going off.

Most dashcam problems are due to the memory card, format the card and try again. Check the camera settings for the screen saver

Hi,the camera was turning off totally. Finally solved it. The hardwire kit was faulty, the car had been stood for 3 weeks & voltage was down to 11.7v. The lowest battery saving voltage setting was 12.2v. Fitted another set to 11.2v. All working fine now. Just need to fit rear camera now. 
thanks for the replies. 
kevin👍👍