De- wiper

As above would love to know if anyone has found a de wiper kit for rear wiper? I think personally that the rear wiper spoils the lines of the superb and would look far neater without. Anyone know if there's a kit available? Haven't managed to find one myself 

An interesting idea Paul88, in Australia the rear wiper is nether fitted nor an option on the hatch, I wish it was. 

The appearance aside, clearer vision is why I would like one.

If you come across a re-wiper kit we should talk 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Onetoothcracker said:

An interesting idea Paul88, in Australia the rear wiper is nether fitted nor an option on the hatch, I wish it was. 

The appearance aside, clearer vision is why I would like one.

If you come across a re-wiper kit we should talk 

I will let you know if I find one!👍 I don't look out rear window when parking/reversing as I use mirrors and reversing camera 🤓. Boredom is getting to me and I want to see what else I can upgrade 😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, Paul88 said:

I will let you know if I find one!👍 I don't look out rear window when parking/reversing as I use mirrors and reversing camera 🤓. Boredom is getting to me and I want to see what else I can upgrade 😂😂😂

I use my mirrors constantly while driving & when raining maybe its  the shallow angle of the large rear window that impacts the rear vision. Just received some Rain•X to try for this exact reason. 

57 minutes ago, langers2k said:

Surely you just need to remove the wiper and motor then fit a suitable sized cap/grommet?

Yeah was thinking that but id like to know if anyone has it done so I can find out where to get the cap/grommet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2020 at 21:36, Enriquez said:

I think, all You need is this:

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/apr/apr-rear-windshield-wiper-delete-kit/

And then do something with the wahing hose (leave for spray the camera, or in case of missing one, replace the washer pump for front washer only).

Thanks for that, I'll check it out