Front mudflaps for Black Edition / MonteCarlo ?

Prezafab

Did anyone ever get some that fit the Black Edition ?

Just picked up another Yeti and as usual its got a couple of stone chips / early rust bubbles on the doors because it doesn't have front flaps / splashguards.

Did a search on here but didn't find any solutions.

I bought my mudflaps from UK VW dealers  and from an Eu source, all were easy to fit and genuine Skoda parts.

I always found them worth fitting to reduce spray (whatever other people say) for myself and other drivers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gumdrop said:

I bought my mudflaps from UK VW dealers  and from an Eu source, all were easy to fit and genuine Skoda parts.

I always found them worth fitting to reduce spray (whatever other people say) for myself and other drivers.

Yes I agree, and had them on previous Yetis, but they don't fit the Black Edition...

13 hours ago, Prezafab said:

Yes I agree, and had them on previous Yetis, but they don't fit the Black Edition...

What is a "Black Edition" what makes it so different?

4 hours ago, gumdrop said:

What is a "Black Edition" what makes it so different?

I was really hoping I would have some ideas by now rather than questions but its the bodykit's side sills that stop you fitting them.

Anyone with an answer or Heath Robinson fix ?

I'm sorry you do not have the answers you had hoped for, it was a limited edition of around 750 and I had never heard of the type.

Perhaps if you took some photos ? the normal mudflaps pick up the wheel arch liner screws, do your body kit sills obscure these?

https://www.yetiownersclub.co.uk/threads/2014-black-edition-mudflaps.2489/

Edited by gumdrop