New Kodiaq arrived...MY21 query!

gocitigo

Hi all, Kodiaq arrived this week...I think it is MY21 given the steering wheel? I also have USB-C chargers.

Although it's SE, there is a sat-nav button (see photo)...I wonder if it's now as easy as asking for it to be activated?

Lots to explore in new car...kids love it too!

20200905_183834.jpg

20200905_183816.jpg

Are the left and right silver looking wheel buttons rollers or push/pull rockers?

I’ve really enjoyed my roller buttons for years on 2 or 3 cars and prefer them to the rockers on our Polo and several other vehicles I’ve driven.

I’ll be gutted when I can’t get a car with big rotary heater controls - the way the world is heading with iPad style dashboards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BoxerBoy said:

Are the left and right silver looking wheel buttons rollers or push/pull rockers?

I’ve really enjoyed my roller buttons for years on 2 or 3 cars and prefer them to the rockers on our Polo and several other vehicles I’ve driven.

I’ll be gutted when I can’t get a car with big rotary heater controls - the way the world is heading with iPad style dashboards.

Same roller with push function as per our cars. I love the new steering wheel, especially in the sport 3 spoke trim.

Dealer would charge like £600 to get the sat nav activated I think

I got my car this week also and it’s a year 20

car with USB-A. Looks my my car was signed off on the 12th of July (according to certificate in glove box) from a 3rd of June order. 

I like the look of your steering wheel but I also like the one I got as it has 3 spokes. 

I must have got one of the last MY20 cars. Still delighted with it. 

2 minutes ago, Austrianscot said:

Mmm, After looking at your picture again I’m not sure if I have a new or old steering wheel 😂

The controls on the wheel there are just like those of my 2017 model.  (And they’re fine!)