2.0 TDI brake problem

Hello guys.

I'm trying find out a problem but nobody can not help me. I tried 2 different mechanics and authorized Škoda service but everyone did not help me.

1 week after front brakes replacement (pads+rotors) I found issue with car. The car does not acceleration when I go from hill. Speed is about the same or slowing down. (it is not DSG motor braking, before was okay and the car accelerated from hill)

So okay probably pads not moving or something....I put the car to the service for brakes inspeciton and cleaning, grease etc... It did not help. Every rotors has about same temperature after ride. So I think pads can not be stucked and braking some wheel.

For sure I tried change oil (+filter), air filter, fuel filter. Everything looks good. I was in Škoda for car diagnostic and their system did not find any issues.

I would like to ask you if someone can help me what to check. I have Octavia 2 Combi 2012 with 2.0 TDI CR (CFHC) DSG.

Thank you for any tips. Sorry for my English I hope you understand me. 

Do you mean that you feel a slight hesitation when the car starts to go down a steep hill or a similar change in slope? If so then mine also does it and it appears to be a "feature" not a fault and it has nothing to do with you having changed the front brakes.

Read the third post on this thread 

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=86&t=1424280

I have this car for more than 2 years and this “feature” never worked until now. Why? 

But probably you are right because sometimes it does not work. Yesterday when I changed oil and at first hill I celebrated because it was gone and few minutes later next hill come back. 🤷🏻‍♂️