How to replace a strip fuse?

fcoy

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to replace battery circuit strip fuse/s on a 2014 Citygo Greentech?  I can see a nut on one end but it's not obvious how the other is attached to the large positive distribution plate.

Many thanks,

Battery strip fuses.jpg

I'll have a look at the parts catalogue in a sec, but I have a nasty feeling that the answer is you don't, you have to replace that whole thing.

Unless...which one has failed and does it happen to be the same fuse value as the unused end one at bottom of shot?

Hmm, not too clear but it looks like you may be able to fit a single fuse in that vacant spot, second from the top in your pic, then move the wire from the failed fuse onto there.  Various different values available as item 37: https://skoda.7zap.com/en/cz/citigo/cit/2014-727/9/937-937000/

Which one has gone?

Edited by Wino

I'm getting no continuity on SA3 - 110amp which is I think the main power supply.  Third from the top in the picture.  I have never come accross the parts catalogue you attached and it's great.  I think the whole thing is a multifuse as you suggest.

Its a fuseable link, if you have blown the 110 amp one then the overcurrent will have been at least double that, unless you know that you did something silly and have the melted spanner to prove it I would start by continuity testing downstream of the blown link before replacing it.