Yeti Boot Liner

Dale_Stevens

Any suggestions for a boot liner that covers the sides and the backs of the rear seats?

We've had a Hatchbag boot liner for years which although purchased to fit a Renault Scenic we once had, it's fitted every car since. But it's too big for the Yeti.

Anyone use any other brands?

https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/skoda-yeti-2009-to-2017

hb.jpg.cdebad8fe8da8cdfd480f08c3718f4bb.jpg hb2.jpg.921ef51d679667291414048ff5149c07.jpg

4 minutes ago, StickyMicky said:

Would it fit a mk2 Octavia estate, do you think?

I honestly wouldn't know, but it's not really surplus yet as whilst she's handing the Tiguan back (company car/redundancy) she will hopefully get another job with a car which the liner might fit.

Edited by Dale_Stevens

14 minutes ago, StickyMicky said:

OK, thanks for letting me know. 

Best of luck to your other half in finding a new job!

Thank you , it's a great time to be out of work!!!

Thankfully, unlike some folk she got a reasonable redundancy package which we are grateful for.

I owned my Yeti for nearly five years. I learnt about the Hatchbag towards the end and looked out for a discount one on there website, but no luck.

When I bought my Audi A3 in March last year I managed to get one. They are excellent and wouldn't waste my time trying to find anything else. I managed to trim my reverse sided carpet/rubber boot mat to fit on top of it as boot floor obviously nearly identical.

Colin

18 minutes ago, eribaMotters said:

I owned my Yeti for nearly five years. I learnt about the Hatchbag towards the end and looked out for a discount one on there website, but no luck.

When I bought my Audi A3 in March last year I managed to get one. They are excellent and wouldn't waste my time trying to find anything else. I managed to trim my reverse sided carpet/rubber boot mat to fit on top of it as boot floor obviously nearly identical.

Colin

They are great quality, ours is quite a few years old now, moved from car to car over the years and protected them from a number of pet dogs. It's still in good shape which is why its a shame it doesn't fit the Yeti.

• 5 weeks later...

Just ordered the Hatchbag boot liner. I'll post some photos once its arrived and fitted.

They have a discounted clearance Yeti boot liner on their website, but it's red!

Edited by Dale_Stevens

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted the Hatchbag liner today. First thing I noticed is that the material is thinner than our previous Hatchbag liner, so maybe some cost cutting has gone on?

It still feels perfectly suitable though. I need to attach some of the supplied velcro tape to fasten some of the edges down, and there are a few extra pieces for the sides of the boot that I probably won't bother fitting.

HB1.thumb.jpeg.773e7267d9f272723eeeac1f1ab0d008.jpeg

Opted for the seat split option...

HB2.thumb.jpeg.35ab6c316df2a82d27fb8e17224547af.jpeg

Edited by Dale_Stevens