Felicia Evap Problem?

Hi,

i have Felicia 1.3 Mpi, It has LPG. if my car waits for 2-3 days it dont start after 3-5 try. After starting no problem re-start. i am doubt about Evap selenoid valve "0280142310" bosch part.

http://partsbos.com/electro-pneumatic-valves/1508-bosch-0280142310-0280142313-13901465030-9003836-28910-22030-28910-22040-0k01b-18741-377906291-051133517-6u0133517a-1101100b3.html

this valve clicking when working and there is 2.15v on socket. is it normal voltage here is clicking video. it is opening and closing.

i tested this valve and it opens valve with 4.5 volt. 

can you give me any advice before buying new one?

Thanks.

IMG_20200628_182259.jpg

IMG_20200627_154642.jpg

Thanks.

Starts with gas, LPG after heating.

If it is from bad fuel system, why it starts normally after working? And it works normal at first day. I doubt from evap valve because it clicks. I wonder if your evap clicking when working. I don't remember it was clicking or not.

Ok. Is your evap valve clicking when working?

Which part of fuel do you offer me to focus on?

Thank you for your help.

It is clicking continuously.... Click click click...

On 02/11/2020 at 23:09, lkayik said:

Which part of fuel do you offer me to focus on?

pump, lines, fuel regulator, injectors (leaking) first of all take pressure reading of the fuel and then turn the car off and see how fast it collapses
try to start it with the evap disconnected see what it does report back

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2020 at 10:43, Thefeliciahacker said:

pump, lines, fuel regulator, injectors (leaking) first of all take pressure reading of the fuel and then turn the car off and see how fast it collapses
try to start it with the evap disconnected see what it does report back

i disconnected evap cable and start car( I drive car a hour ago before disconnect), it starts normally. I disconnected evap inlet pipe and nothing happened (no vacuum. But It vacuums in my video). And no click click sound from evap. It is not easy to test because problem occurs after 2 or 3 days. Sometimes I need to use car.

On 13/11/2020 at 17:58, lkayik said:

i disconnected evap cable and start car( I drive car a hour ago before disconnect), it starts normally. I disconnected evap inlet pipe and nothing happened (no vacuum. But It vacuums in my video). And no click click sound from evap. It is not easy to test because problem occurs after 2 or 3 days. Sometimes I need to use car.

Interesting can you bypass the evao system somehow without affecting car drivability

Thanks.

I don't use long time with evap disconnected. Only for test. 

if i disconnect evap out pipe and run the car, engine idle speed ups to 2000( normaly 800). Because engine take more air. Disconnected evap don't let air. ( Evap let air when I record video, you can see click click sound in video.)

I will check more and write here what happened.

Any idea about testing?

• Like 1