Recommendations for tuners? - Fabia VRS

FaZzVRS

As the title suggests, can someone recommend a tuner? I'm based in the West Midlands so closer the better but I'm willing to travel. 

The cars completely stock and only has 60k miles on it so any other suggestions would be welcome. 

Depends what your aim and budget is?

Are you wanting to go down the route of bigger turbo or are you planning on just a remap?

Decide your budget/plan (i.e. just a map or engine mods as well) and im sure people can recommend from there or at least point in right direction.

I wouldn't go to Darkside. They aren't such good tuners, great hardware, but bad quality tunes, terrible torque spike that kills clutches and DMFs. They also set an aggressive popcorn limiter/launch control that reduces the lifespan of the turbo and injectors. At 60K miles your Fabia holds quite a bit of value, so you'd want a safe, reliable tune

I'd check Celtic Tuning, they can come to your door and map it. PD Hereford also seem to know what they're doing judging by their Youtube comments.

Spike at 2240RPM which makes no sense.

image.png.89d65274a894fcbdd83ec1ba8bdc2354.png

Edited by sakta
  • Like 1