Indicator Bulbs

PY 21 W (go for Philips SilverVision) Part NO - 12496SV

Cheers for that matey....... Is that the same for both front and rear bulbs?

Cheers

Dave.

I have some philips silver vision on the front and some cheap chrome/silver ones from ebay (now been on over 6 months) on the rear, and I reckon the cheap ones are much better as they aren't amber at all (unless they are on) and cost about half as much.

Silver visions are WAY over priced.

Look on ebay and save some £££!

I have some philips silver vision on the front and some cheap chrome/silver ones from ebay (now been on over 6 months) on the rear' date=' and I reckon the cheap ones are much better as they aren't amber at all (unless they are on) and cost about half as much.

Silver visions are WAY over priced.

Look on ebay and save some £££![/quote']If I were you mate, check the bulbs brightness in the day & night. Put a 'chrome cheap one' in one side & a Philips Silvervision on the other, put your hazards on and see the difference.

I had 2 sets of those 'chrome' ones and they were, well, dangerous to say the least. In the daylight, they were less than half the brightness of the Philips ones. In fact, the Philips bulbs are a bright as the OE ones.

The Chrome ones went were they belonged, the bin.

Edit - For the record, these were the culprits. AVOID !! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silvatec-Style-Indicator-Bulbs-581-off-set-pins_W0QQitemZ8059280309QQcategoryZ72233QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Use Osram or Philips - both are known good quality and the price is not too bad either IMHO.

Whilst you're at it, I'd grab some uprated high beam and dipped beam + side lights, may as well :)