Gumball3000

HI GUYS

what do you say on GUMBALL3000.

yesterday they left london ,today they were in vienna and maybe now they passed budapest.

would you join with your v/RS this action?i think i would,theres lots of fun.

whats your opinion on this?

thanks

ivan

Personally i like watching it on the TV. But i would prefer to enter the Mongol Rally.

Now thats a real car event. Sod the fancy hummer sh!t, London to Mongolia in a car with a max of 1L engine. Crazy! thats my plans for next summer anywhoo.

Personally i like watching it on the TV. But i would prefer to enter the Mongol Rally.

Now thats a real car event. Sod the fancy hummer sh!t' date=' London to Mongolia in a car with a max of 1L engine. Crazy! thats my plans for next summer anywhoo.[/quote']

really?and anything for v/RS ?

v/RS rally?

I went down to see it leave London on Sunday - it was quite am immense site and the atmosphere was amazing.

A friend and I had looked into entering this year but with and entry fee of £40,000 per vehicle for a new entrant it seemed a bit steep (its a true celebrity / rich persons rally).

For those that are interested you can actually follow the progress of the cars live at the following site:

http://gumball.alk.com/default.aspx

I went down to see it leave London on Sunday - it was quite am immense site and the atmosphere was amazing.

A friend and I had looked into entering this year but with and entry fee of

I wish i could afford to enter it as heard many amazing stories from people who have been on it.

I went to school and was friends with the organisers sister. My mum used to run an old style sweet shop and Maximillian(the organiser) was trying to get hold of little gumball machines for all the entrants, and was willing to pay shed loads for them, my mum would have made a mint but they couldnt be found anywhere at the time gutted.

But if i could afford the entrance fee i dont think i would be driving around in a skoda.

A friend of mine took part in either the Gumball or something similar a couple of years back, but he was armed with an M5 complete with a sports exhaust which made the car sound like some sort of Spitfire or dragster :D

He finished 3rd, which for a first timer was rather impressive. But then again, he is rather mad.

Forget the Gumball and it's £40,000 entry fee and all it's pretencious idiots, what you guys need to do is get signed up for the Scumball, with it's £600 entry fee which is for 2 people and includes all ferry crossings and hotels etc, and 8 laps of the Nurburgring.

It's gonna be televised like gumball and hosted by the Reverend Bob, and they are making a DVD too, it's also gonna be on the 'Used Car Roadshow' in the next few weeks or so.

www.Scumball.co.uk

Well in this years CannonBall we have our usual Briskoda entrant holding the Skoda flag high!!!

Sorry to disapoint but this year Im doing the Furball5000 www.furball5000.co.uk with a few of the ex ballers & it will be the Octys final run. Its completed 3 faultless Cannonballs so with the furball it will equate to 12000 miles of "rallies" .

This event is somewhat cheaper than the Cannonball & is on some of my favourite roads in Europe. We can then save funds for next year which I have decided will be my retirement run & we are booked to do the American Cannonball. For that I will rent or buy a car in the states.

Then I need to find something else for an adrenolin rush, favourite at the moment is a paramotor ;) ;)