Skoda Octavia IV pictures thread

1 hour ago, TheUltraRunner said:

All mine! :inlove: Still at the dealer! I hope I'll pick it up this week.

2020-12-22 09.40.23.jpg

Very nice. I considered this exact spec as it was my dealers display model however my neighbour currently has a mk3 FL in this colour. It's one of the few cars I think suits the colour 

7 minutes ago, parsey83 said:

Very nice. I considered this exact spec as it was my dealers display model however my neighbour currently has a mk3 FL in this colour. It's one of the few cars I think suits the colour 

I was already looking for mk3 VRS in this color. But there were only a few TSIs with low millage on sale and all very expensive. So I decided to increase my budget a little and went for a mk4 VRS. 

12 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

I was already looking for mk3 VRS in this color. But there were only a few TSIs with low millage on sale and all very expensive. So I decided to increase my budget a little and went for a mk4 VRS. 

You won't regret it. I had a mk3 vrs tsi for 6 years (longest I've kept a motor) and this is miles ahead. Takes a while to get accustomed to the infotainment but the build quality both inside and out has moved on leaps and bounds.  I'm in and out of alot of different cars and Skoda has struck this perfect 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, parsey83 said:

You won't regret it. I had a mk3 vrs tsi for 6 years (longest I've kept a motor) and this is miles ahead. Takes a while to get accustomed to the infotainment but the build quality both inside and out has moved on leaps and bounds.  I'm in and out of alot of different cars and Skoda has struck this perfect 

Glad to hear that. I must admit I'm little nervous. This is my first new car since I got my driving license back in January 1999. :biggrin: I'm upgrading from a 17 year old Honda Accord 2.0 petrol. It will be quite a leap I assume.  :D

On 02/01/2021 at 20:28, TheUltraRunner said:

All mine! :inlove: Still at the dealer! I hope I'll pick it up this week.

2020-12-22 09.40.23.jpg

And mine, waiting in same parking lot 😁

57CEEDA1-3A41-49D4-91F4-A4A03CC19757.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Silkjaer said:

it looks like Petrol Blue, other places called Lava Blue. This is our iV in the same color:

AB3C58E3-2017-4718-A8D1-6B67C17B79EE.jpeg

40E0F6F3-0F47-47E0-82C8-5012B7286846.jpeg

DFEB5B9F-B273-41DD-A8A5-C3D9DA0F2D8B.jpeg

082EFEFF-82FB-4710-B8B7-F9C5B6AFD949.jpeg

3CC42048-AE40-40F6-AC1B-465EA47DE154.jpeg

Thanks. That’s what I thought. Looks great!!

Hopefully I’ll pick up mine within a couple days. “Lava blue” sedan with Pulsar rims. ;) 

I was on the fence between Steel Grey and Candy White, but then decided on the grey. I think a white RS would stand out too much as I prefer a more "sleeper" look. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RRovan said:

Damn, those wheels are looking good! 

I agree. :biggrin:

I was a bit afraid how will they look on the car since I bought them "blind". There are not many pictures of the MK4 out there with aftermarket wheels. But it turned out quite good.