Boot lighting

I'm in the market for some bulbs to replace the standard ones in the boot of my VRS.

I don't fancy the superskoda ones as I'm not willing to pay their price for tiny bulbs 😂

Can you recommend another brand which are decent in terms of light output? I'm willing to spend up to £15 for bulbs which are bright and error free.

Thanks

8 hours ago, courty said:

I'm in the market for some bulbs to replace the standard ones in the boot of my VRS.

I don't fancy the superskoda ones as I'm not willing to pay their price for tiny bulbs 😂

Can you recommend another brand which are decent in terms of light output? I'm willing to spend up to £15 for bulbs which are bright and error free.

Thanks

Hi courty. I replaced my interior and boot bulbs with some LEDs. At first I bought some fairly cheap ones from ebay, but found once they turned off, there was a very faint glow from the bulb. Learned the lesson of buy cheap buy twice, So looked again and bought some AUXITO LED bulbs at £15.44 for two, so bought 6. Had them in the car now for well over a year and they have worked great ever since. 

2 hours ago, roaddetective said:

Hi courty. I replaced my interior and boot bulbs with some LEDs. At first I bought some fairly cheap ones from ebay, but found once they turned off, there was a very faint glow from the bulb. Learned the lesson of buy cheap buy twice, So looked again and bought some AUXITO LED bulbs at £15.44 for two, so bought 6. Had them in the car now for well over a year and they have worked great ever since. 

Thanks for the recommendation, off the top of your head do you know what output you're running - I'm wanting something circa 6000 so they're bright in the boot.

1 minute ago, courty said:

Thanks for the recommendation, off the top of your head do you know what output you're running - I'm wanting something circa 6000 so they're bright in the boot.

Sorry I don't know the output of mine. I just know they light up the boot far better than the standard bulbs. I have just looked on their website and they are showing as 600k output. LED Interior Light — AUXITO

I've just replaced all the interior bulbs on my new to me Octavia.

I bought the 5 LED version of these for the interior. They're bright enough and dim OK. I got some 9 LED ones for the boot but they're too dim so I took a punt on these for a tenner instead. Again, they arrived pretty quickly (I only buy from sellers with decent feedback shipping from the UK). They're plenty bright enough for the boot and even better value now they're £8. 

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't replace the bulbs but got some LED lights that were designed to replace the while fitting completely. They're fantastic and light up the whole boot no problem. I can't remember where I got them from. I have bought LED replacement bulbs before and I used them for all the interior lights but I found that they didn't make much difference in the boot light fittings.